Jump to content
tour

Joanne WT: Milan, Italy - January 18

Featured Posts

xoxojohnwayne   Paws Up 105
xoxojohnwayne

still selling two GA tickets for the Milano show.. a good price!

let me know :)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
chipz   Paws Up 154
chipz

Considering the size of the arena, this show is gonna have only one of the circle stages, right?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTBOP   Paws Up 1,891
ARTBOP
18 hours ago, chipz said:

Considering the size of the arena, this show is gonna have only one of the circle stages, right?

I thought about that too, and I think it's possible. Would be kinda nice, tho. You could be close to the main stage and the DIC stage. And then the B stage isn't too far away either.

Kinda weird they're doing such small arenas, when she's doing so few dates in Europe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shabody   Paws Up 138
shabody
18 hours ago, ARTBOP said:

I thought about that too, and I think it's possible. Would be kinda nice, tho. You could be close to the main stage and the DIC stage. And then the B stage isn't too far away either.

Kinda weird they're doing such small arenas, when she's doing so few dates in Europe.

Well, it's small but not THAT small, I think there's enough space....

 

maxresdefault.jpg

And the most weird thing of all is why she didn't add a second date, the show did sold out in seconds :oprah:

Edited by shabody

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thrasher   Paws Up 1,564
Thrasher

I’m selling one Come To Mama ticket for the original price since i’m unable to go.

If anyone is interested please contact me to receive further details. 

"Teachers said i wouldn't be nada, now i buy my mama Prada"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shabody   Paws Up 138
shabody
1 hour ago, EvilRegal said:

Is Mediolanum Forum the biggest arena in Italy?

I read that the biggest is the PalaAlpitour in Turin, but The Mediolanum Forum is the most famous (and the closest to my home so yay)

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VenusUrania   Paws Up 417
VenusUrania

This is my first time seeing Gagz outside my home country so I have a couple of questions hahah

1) Does anybody know if Gaga is staying and where in Milan and when she's arriving?

2) I have a regular GA ticket/Parterre, how early should I come to the venue to get a decent standing place in the arena?

3) It's January and it's cold, how to survive in the best way camping outside the arena without loosing something or spending too much money? hahah

4) Does anybody know how much the merch is going to cost in Euros?

5) And my final question, is anyone aware of the celebrity/artist exit of the arena, so that perhaps we get the chance to see her leaving and maybe meet her?

Thanks in advance! :) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shabody   Paws Up 138
shabody
42 minutes ago, VenusUrania said:

This is my first time seeing Gagz outside my home country so I have a couple of questions hahah

1) Does anybody know if Gaga is staying and where in Milan and when she's arriving?

2) I have a regular GA ticket/Parterre, how early should I come to the venue to get a decent standing place in the arena?

3) It's January and it's cold, how to survive in the best way camping outside the arena without loosing something or spending too much money? hahah

4) Does anybody know how much the merch is going to cost in Euros?

5) And my final question, is anyone aware of the celebrity/artist exit of the arena, so that perhaps we get the chance to see her leaving and maybe meet her?

Thanks in advance! :) 

2) Early as you can, we are crazy :3

3)There is a bar near the queue, when you are too cold you can go inside and take something hot. Also wear very very warm clothes

4) I have no idea ahaha

1)5) I want to know these too

 

Edited by shabody

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VenusUrania   Paws Up 417
VenusUrania
1 hour ago, shabody said:

2) Early as you can, we are crazy :3

3)There is a bar near the queue, when you are too cold you can go inside and take something hot. Also wear very very warm clothes

4) I have no idea ahaha

1)5) I want to know these too

 

Thank you! :hug: do you know if there's a place where you can put your jacket or coat? Or should I just wrap it around my waist xD

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shabody   Paws Up 138
shabody
5 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

Thank you! :hug: do you know if there's a place where you can put your jacket or coat? Or should I just wrap it around my waist xD

I'm not sure if there's a wardrobe service for GA  :ladyhaha:

Edited by shabody
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VenusUrania   Paws Up 417
VenusUrania

I cannot wait! :woohoo:

Right now I'm on the bus to Milan and boy am I excited :kara: it's my first time seeing Gaga live in a foreign country

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×