Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Milan, Italy - January 18

Featured Posts

Marjol   Paws Up 2,385
Marjol

She's Italian:derpga: and she's coming! Discuss your excitement about this show below.lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

Edited by Marjol
  • Like 1
"You are a ****ing rad bitch!" - Lady Gaga 18/9/2012 Amsterdam

Steccazero   Paws Up 749
Steccazero

Didn't expect the pre-sale to start THIS EARLY. I am trying to buy the ticket on thursday morning with the pre-pre-sale, hope I can snatch one for me and for my bf :gum:

• Like 2

Thrasher   Paws Up 1,124
Thrasher

This time we're one of the firsts in the European Leg :gaysia:

Hope they add a second date on the 27th

"Teachers said i wouldn't be nada, now i buy my mama Prada"

Panchecco   Paws Up 13,923
Panchecco

and I won't see her this year as well

GREAT

635966300498691649-467390243_63596294748

• Like 1
www.facebook.com/PancheccoArt/

Sweet Olive   Paws Up 148
Sweet Olive

This ticket thing is making me so anxious. It would be the first time I see her live :excited2:

• Like 1

Armand   Paws Up 27
Armand

Sadly there's no Vienna date for the tour, so I think I'm going to this one! It's the closest to my flop country :sweat:

ARTBOP   Paws Up 1,167
ARTBOP

The GA standing tix won't sell out in the presale, right? I shouldn't be worried about that?

Biagio2103   Paws Up 1,177
Biagio2103

There's a 3-day gap between Italy and Germany, so if the tickets sales is good, she would probably add a second date on 27th. This will be the first time that this girl does more than one date in Italy with a single tour. I still can't believe that she hasn't done a concert in a stadium (or at least a decent arena) in Italy, since it is one of her strongest markets.

RF   Paws Up 4,027
RF
8 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

There's a 3-day gap between Italy and Germany, so if the tickets sales is good, she would probably add a second date on 27th. This will be the first time that this girl does more than one date in Italy with a single tour. I still can't believe that she hasn't done a concert in a stadium (or at least a decent arena) in Italy, since it is one of her strongest markets.

I don't know if she could fill a stadium like San Siro.. she should promote both album and tour in Tv programmes. An appereance at Che Tempo che Fa would be perfect as I repeat since PF release lol

South Blonde   Paws Up 1,814
South Blonde
1 minute ago, RF said:

An appereance at Che Tempo che Fa would be perfect

I've been praying for this since 2013

• Like 2

Biagio2103   Paws Up 1,177
Biagio2103
29 minutes ago, RF said:

I don't know if she could fill a stadium like San Siro.. she should promote both album and tour in Tv programmes. An appereance at Che Tempo che Fa would be perfect as I repeat since PF release lol

Yeah, I know, I wasn't refering to this tour with the stadium thing, it's just that I don't get why she didn't do a concert in a stadium (or at least a decent arena) while she was on the Born This Way Ball. I remember Madonna slaying Italy with three sold out stadium shows in Italy.

Salvatore Campese   Paws Up 0
Salvatore Campese

how to access the 'Joanne' Presale?
it is also possible for the date in Italy?

Thrasher   Paws Up 1,124
Thrasher
4 hours ago, RF said:

If Rihanna and Beyoncé did it, Gaga could also do it for sure. 

I seriously hope that these time we'll get two dates, this thing of having the only and same date for every tour is upsetting me since we're the best European supporters :hor:

• Like 1
"Teachers said i wouldn't be nada, now i buy my mama Prada"

IllumiMark   Paws Up 959
IllumiMark
2 hours ago, Salvatore Campese said:

how to access the 'Joanne' Presale?
it is also possible for the date in Italy?

I am not sure what you mean by 'Joanne' Presale.  However, there will be a LiveNation Presale on Thursday (9th February). To access that presale, you just have to create a LiveNation account.