💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

I am so scared guys, I was extremely excited for this.. 😭

Hope she can make it to the show next week but most importantly, that she heals.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

If she cancels you can get a refund 

Thanks! I was buying my ticket through StubHub so I was worried but it's even true for that on StubHub! Gonna buy my ticket!

Jeremy Mifsud
10 hours ago, Naor Daniel said:

I’m traveling from Israel to Barcelona for 5 days and spent more than 1000$ for the trip. I’m so scared now. 

I will respect her if she cancels but I know it might ruin my trip and I will be very sad. I promised myself I won’t miss any of her shows ever. 

Hope she feels well!

I'm coming for 3 days and i planned it for Gaga. but if she cancels it, we just have to make the best out of our days there nad make it as worth as possible! we need to have fun, we need to stay happy.

I gotten my tickets from viagogo so I might not be refunded, but I cannot cry on some lost 'money' when our idol is in pain and when there are people in the world starving. Hugs to all monsters x

Edit: I hope that if she has to cancel, she does cancel at least 24 hours before, so that in the morning I get to plan my day rather than take transportation to queue up

I'm really scared too. Even if Gaga isn't performing, I'll be traveling to Barcelona (I'm 400km away). My train tickets are non refundable and the hotel reservation is already done.
Better be crying in Barcelona than crying in my house, tbh... :toofunny:

Let's be positive and as we said, let's think Gaga's health comes first! Sending positive thoughts and so much love even idk how I'm feeling right now. 

JoanneMonster

IMPORTANT:

As you some of you may know, there was a surprise planned for Gaga from little monsters at her show on the 22 (putting up ''Take my hand, stay Joanne'' posters). Due to recent events, the surprise has changed. Now during both dates (21&22) we are putting up the ''Take My hand, stay Joanne'' poster and MOST IMPORTANTLY the "Stay strong, Gaga. Barcelona loves you" during Million Reasons. We ask for your collaboration to try to surprise and uplift Gaga. Enter http://www.ohhmygaga.com/2017/09/sorpresa-lady-gaga-en-el-joanne-world.html#more to download and print the poster. (It needs to be A4 size, so they all look the same)

Please spread this info throught twitter and other social media using the #JoanneWorldTourBarcelona hashtag so all assistents acknowledge this.

Thank you! :hug:

I See You

i saw the news yesterday in the night, im worried for her health. Hope she's recovering rapidly, she doesn't deserve this pain. I know it's chronic pain so it's kinda like "surprise! today your body has ****ing decided to hurts you!" but wouldn't this pain also be a consequence of these shows made in such a short time? even if the Rock in Rio concert is not part of the tour, it's not the first time that she cancels a date this year. Maybe the dates aren't sufficiently spaced on this tour ? I feel like she has never physically suffered as much on a tour as this one (not counting when she broke her hip at the BTWB, of course)

I'm thinking about the Brazilian Monsters that were here for Rock in Rio, I'm scared to be as sad as they were if she cancels the next dates. I planned a 400km trip to Barcelona just to see her and if the show is cancelled i'll be devastated. idk how i'm feeling rn too, but her health comes first ! sending her much love & support 

Gagalvaro

Fantastic! People are not buying more tickets. We are all in an uncertainty situation after the RiR news. She sold less than 25 tickets during the last 24 hours...  There are still 1.600 left

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

MonsterOfSpain
59 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Fantastic! People are not buying more tickets. We are all in an uncertainty situation after the RiR news. She sold less than 25 tickets during the last 24 hours...  There are still 1.600 left

How can she only sell 25 out of a 1,5 million city though? I'm pretty sure most people don't know about RiR :huh:

Gagalvaro
7 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

How can she only sell 25 out of a 1,5 million city though? I'm pretty sure most people don't know about RiR :huh:

She was trending topic, I think everybody interested on her knows about the cancellation:giveup:

The promo now is insane, she's on the streets, on the covers of newspapers...and 25 tickets is  just...:toofunny:

JoanneMonster
25 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

She was trending topic, I think everybody interested on her knows about the cancellation:giveup:

The promo now is insane, she's on the streets, on the covers of newspapers...and 25 tickets is  just...:toofunny:

The day before and the same day they will sell a lot, that usually happens.

Anyway, the fewer we are, the closer I am to Gagz:sis:

I See You

1 hour ago, Gagalvaro said:

Buy tickets for your family and neighbors rn

Gagalvaro
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Buy tickets for your family and neighbors rn

I bought ticket for me for both days and for my parents and my sister for the 21st. Also I'm going with 6 friends on the 21st. I can't make it better:giveup:

2 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

I bought ticket for me for both days and for my parents and my sister for the 21st. Also I'm going with 6 friends on the 21st. I can't make it better:giveup:

oh wow!

giphy.gif

Gagalvaro
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

oh wow!

giphy.gif

I'm a little bit afraid cause most of them it's their first Gaga show and they'll see an empty arena:giveup:

I hope everything turns out fine!
I bought 4 tickets. I'm attending both day with my boyfriend, I paid everything because I wanted him to see Gaga with me. He has never been to a concert before and I'm really nervous. :gum:

Archived