đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Gagalvaro

500 tickets left for Barcelona 1st show  (it was sold out before but due to refunds there are 500 tickets availbale) But I don't care at all, the empty one is the 2nd show:giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSkeletonWay
20 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

They should change the Barcelona show to Lisbon :hor: 

Should have been changed to Madrid

iAstroLeo
1 hour ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Should have been changed to Madrid

That works too :hor: 

There are more and cheaper flights to Madrid

Gagalvaro
4 hours ago, OneC said:

I have ticket for the 2nd show, but I wanna go to the first too :hor: 

Buy another one for the first!! There are less than 450:gaycat:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Guys why don't we make a WhatsApp group?

The friend I was going with in September decided to get a refund so I'm kinda going by myself now :hor:

reditaccount288
On 24/10/2017 at 4:44 PM, Guille said:

Guys why don't we make a WhatsApp group?

The friend I was going with in September decided to get a refund so I'm kinda going by myself now :hor:

Do it, or a Telegram group if u dont want to give away your phone numbers

Im going by myself too.

BTW. Wont the concert be affected by the political situation?

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

GagaSkeletonWay
4 hours ago, reditaccount288 said:

Do it, or a Telegram group if u dont want to give away your phone numbers

Im going by myself too.

BTW. Wont the concert be affected by the political situation?

I truly hope it won't... Such a mess 

:grr:

MonsterOfSpain

I changed my tickets from the 16th to the 14th and I saved 5 euros :gaycat: Surprised to see there are still GA tickets for the 14th, and many seated tickets aswell... the one on the 16th is gonna be empty af unless people start gifting tickets as Christmas presents :giveup: 

SecretsOfFatima

Hey everyone, new member of the forum but follower of Gaga since the beginning and now an avid reader of GGD.

I just have a few questions regarding both the show and the venue!

1. Is there a better side of the arena to sit? This sounds strange I know, but does anything happen on one side that doesn't on the other? :toofunny:

2. Which seated section/rows would be best in the venue? I'm planning on going to the show on the 16th so most are available (nnn).

3. Would the experience in GA be better? I know that's a subjective question but I'm just wondering. I presume it wouldn't be too crowded considering the 16th has an...intimate crowd, so to speak.

Thank you all in advance!

MonsterOfSpain
6 hours ago, SecretsOfFatima said:

Hey everyone, new member of the forum but follower of Gaga since the beginning and now an avid reader of GGD.

I just have a few questions regarding both the show and the venue!

1. Is there a better side of the arena to sit? This sounds strange I know, but does anything happen on one side that doesn't on the other? :toofunny:

2. Which seated section/rows would be best in the venue? I'm planning on going to the show on the 16th so most are available (nnn).

3. Would the experience in GA be better? I know that's a subjective question but I'm just wondering. I presume it wouldn't be too crowded considering the 16th has an...intimate crowd, so to speak.

Thank you all in advance!

Welcome! It's always great to see new Spanish monsters, I hope you have a great time here :hug: 

As for the seats, I was right opposite the stage for the Born This Way Ball and on the left side of the arena for the artRAVE. I guess if you seat opposite the stage you get a better view of the whole stage but I personally preferred the artRAVE ones since I was much closer to her and you could still see everything. That's up to you, I guess. This time I've picked GA because I'm not going with my parents and I want to experience what it's like, it has some disvantadges like having to queue for so long to get a good spot but I think the atmosphere has to be much better with all the fans singing and dancing around you, but seats are more comfortable.

Sorry for the essay lmao!

BornSimon

The second show will be a bit of a disaster. I am going to the first one but I'll probably buy tickets for the second one as well. 

Archived