Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be a new wave of tickets (only packages remain) on Evenko ! I bought mine this morning.

Just for the little story, I just turned 15 and I decided to go there with my friend. We must do 6h hours of car to get to Montreal. We have school the day after the show. I don't work so I barely have any cash.

But we said **** off and bought 300$ tickets (CTM) this morning. YOLO :firega:

asana15
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

There should be a new wave of tickets (only packages remain) on Evenko ! I bought mine this morning.

Just for the little story, I just turned 15 and I decided to go there with my friend. We must do 6h hours of car to get to Montreal. We have school the day after the show. I don't work so I barely have any cash.

But we said **** off and bought 300$ tickets (CTM) this morning. YOLO :firega:

Attaboy!

Brooklyn Nights

Anyone wanna with a Come To Mama package wanna meet up? Me and my friends will be in Montreal from Aug 29th to the 5th :) pm me 

Just now, Brooklyn Nights said:

Anyone wanna with a Come To Mama package wanna meet up? Me and my friends will be in Montreal from Aug 29th to the 5th :) pm me 

1e7d2efcc3694a030279bed0907ce6da.jpg

• 1 month later...
Tony Guerriero

Selling 3 tickets for the Montreal show, section 315 row CC 11-13. All 3 for 180$ (60$/ticket) 

SirLudicopro

Is it normal that it says I won't have like actual tickets and that I only need the credit card I bought the tickets with and an ID of some sort? I just saw comments about people receiving their tickets so I'm a little worried :sweat:

Robot
10 minutes ago, Tony Guerriero said:

Selling 3 tickets for the Montreal show, section 315 row CC 11-13. All 3 for 180$ (60$/ticket) 

hi ur cute

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
DancelnTheDark
On 2017-04-18 at 6:38 PM, SirLudicopro said:

Is it normal that it says I won't have like actual tickets and that I only need the credit card I bought the tickets with and an ID of some sort? I just saw comments about people receiving their tickets so I'm a little worried :sweat:

Can someone respond to that? :D

Robot
On 4/18/2017 at 6:38 PM, SirLudicopro said:

57 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Can someone respond to that? :D

You didn't get electronic copies of your tickets via email?

SirLudicopro
15 minutes ago, Robot said:

You didn't get electronic copies of your tickets via email?

Nope, it just told me to bring my credit card and an ID to the show.

OBEY

CANADIANS DONT FORGET TO STREAM THE CURE ITS RISING ON THE CANADIAN HOT 100 :lolly: 

Robot
8 minutes ago, SirLudicopro said:

Nope, it just told me to bring my credit card and an ID to the show.

Unless you bought the tickets from a third-party seller, I wouldn't worry about it! Just bring your credit card and an ID, as instructed. :hug:

Robot
10 minutes ago, OBEY said:

CANADIANS DONT FORGET TO STREAM THE CURE ITS RISING ON THE CANADIAN HOT 100 :lolly: 

I've been streaming it from TTH boo :lolly:

Virgin Radio still doesn't seem to be giving any f***s though  :lolly:

SirLudicopro
3 hours ago, Robot said:

Unless you bought the tickets from a third-party seller, I wouldn't worry about it! Just bring your credit card and an ID, as instructed. 

Yeah I bought it directly from evenko, I just went on their website and it told me my type of entry was ticketless and to bring the credit card and ID. It's the first time this happens to me so I was kind of worried but yeah, seems like it's normal.

Thank you! :hug:

Archived