Omg she looks so tiny and she's in heels :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Awrah999

Omg on my way home and it was AMAZING

HER VOICE 😭😭😭

her playing piano and dancing in the rain 😭😭😭

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Natalia deserves an award, she's the first person to stream the entire concert without any disruptions. :firega: AND ITS POURING :cryga:

I KNOW RIGHT IM STRUGGLING TO RIP IT :giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Admin

It. was. epic. Feel sorry for everyone attending further shows because nothing's gonna top tonight.

Awrah999

I'm still trying to gather my thoughts. Some highlights for me were VOCALS on pretty much every song. Diamond Heart showcased the raw talent in her voice, commanding my attention from the start. Poker Face, Just Dance, and Love Game sound amazing live and really got the party going in the crowd. Those new ALEJANDROOOOOOO belts at the end give me so much life. The Edge of Glory was probably the best version I've heard. I've watched hundreds of videos of her performing TEOG but hearing it live was just the absolute best experience. Her voice is so powerful, unique, and versatile, and her piano playing was intriguing and impressive, as always. Hearing her talk about Joanne and her family really touched me more than I thought it would seeing as I've heard her talk about it every night of her tour. Million Reasons is such an amazing sing along and though I was doubtful before, it really works as a closer; Gaga's vocals are truly killer and the falsetto runs she ends with are so beautiful. She is truly a living legend.

ChicaSkas
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

It. was. epic. Feel sorry for everyone attending further shows because nothing's gonna top tonight.

YASSSS Admin.gif

I'm so glad i felt that way too... I'm ripping that periscope for you!! :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived