💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Announces World Tour

Dawson

Featured Posts

PlasticHo

I'm sorry if this has been asked. What is the difference between the Joanne Purchase Offer Presale and the VIP Package Presale? The VIP starts an hour earlier in my area. 

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly
7 hours ago, JennDontBeHasty said:

She'll be adding more dates!! 

Come on an Irish date!! 

When is she gonna do this 

Burqa4Fashion

OK, but I just want her to sing "LoveGame." I love that song so much, and she hasn't sung it since the Born This Way Ball, right?!

IllumiMark
9 minutes ago, Burqa4Fashion said:

OK, but I just want her to sing "LoveGame." I love that song so much, and she hasn't sung it since the Born This Way Ball, right?!

Yes :giveup: But the Lovegame performance at the Monster Ball was so iconic :giveup: Every now and then I go and check it. 

Burqa4Fashion
4 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

Yes :giveup: But the Lovegame performance at the Monster Ball was so iconic :giveup: Every now and then I go and check it. 

The pre-vamped Monster Ball was the first and only time I saw Gaga, but I would've KILLED to see her walk out of that subway car to be joined by two dancers jumping from under the stage! That outfit was every-goddamn-thing :cryga: Can't wait to see her again after eight years!

That J
44 minutes ago, Burqa4Fashion said:

Everytime LoveGame gets stuck in my head it's that frantic fast BTWB version.  Slayed!!!!   But so did the MB! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Daenerys
12 hours ago, humanfly said:

Was there a password

for vip ticket presale?

No! It's open to anyone! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

20 hours ago, troybrooks said:

Are tickets for Milan sold out already? I can't find anything

General sale online tomorrow

Archived