đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SBHS Clue on Montana's IG?

Steccazero

Featured Posts

Steccazero

So, this may be a huge reach but.. :oprah:

I was looking through Montana's (Gaga's dancer) Instagram stories where she posts a lot of videos from her dressing room backstage from the rehersals and I saw this:

eZuYit1.png

If you zoom in, on the sign on the back you can read this:

zdDpRax.png 

"B PARTY GLAM" :oprah:Do you think it could be some sort of hint of the performance? Maybe it's the way they call a section of the show or maybe it's a part of the wardrobe for the performance, which has a party glam feeling to it (maybe when she sings a song from TF)? :giveup:

Do you think I am crazy? Do you think I am drunk? Do you think we could be onto something? Love ya xoxo

pls get into this ***uettery

Borislshere

Mess i thought you were hinting at the trolls being part of it at first. I was about to delete my account. 

Steccazero
2 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

is it a B or a 8?

Zooming even more I think it looks like a B but it's too tiny, it could as well be a 8 :oprah:

Steccazero
1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

lol I only see the sign that says "NO CAMERAS OR CELL PHONES ALLOWED"

yeah, look on the right! No question there is a sign with the words "B Party glam" written on it. We just have to guess if it's something performance-related.

Steccazero
Just now, Speechless94 said:

I think it could definitely mean theres at least two groups of dancers

true! Maybe there are like 2 (or more) groups of dancers, each one for every section of the show and labeled with a letter (A, B, maybe C...)!

9 hours ago, Steccazero said:

"B PARTY GLAM" :oprah:Do you think it could be some sort of hint of the performance? Maybe it's the way they call a section of the show or maybe it's a part of the wardrobe for the performance, which has a party glam feeling to it (maybe when she sings a song from TF)? :giveup:

Do you think I am crazy? Do you think I am drunk? Do you think we could be onto something? Love ya xoxo

B Party stands for the Dancers and Band. The people that follow Gaga 24/7 like hair and make up and management are considered A Party, and then most of the rest of the crew are considered C Party. Its used to define where certain groups of people are. B Party will all generally stay in one hotel and ride one bus, and C Party generally stay in a different hotel.

KleinGa

Little Detectives snatch my weave every day.

Everytime I see "Montana's name I think: "hey Montana, do you give a fu*k?" 

Archived