fathermonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

The Weeknd - Secrets (ft Lady Gaga)

Yaaaaaas :giveup:

Too bad Gaga only wants to work with someone from start to finish and likely would never be featured on a released song :emma:

1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I would DIE for that, Gaga features on almost no one else's song..

I feel like everyone is somehow frightened for working with her :/

Can you, at the very LEAST, put some links in your ****ing post to back up this dire rumor :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

I feel like everyone is somehow frightened for working with her :/

Well Cher openly talked about how messy her collaboration with Gaga was, I guess working with Gaga is very hard as she often changes her mind about things and wants a lot of control etc

PanPikus

If anybody believes in it, I fell so sorry for you :sharon:
I will pray for your wisdom :diane:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Sergey Lazarev

Lol, these Twitter monsters think SB is like album release, so they think some "rumors" and other bullscheisse to fish for tweets/followers/any other stuff to raise their low self esteem. :/ sad

The Only One!

Am I the only one that wouldn't be here for this? :poot: I just don't get the hype for that guy/his music is not that great.

Panchecco

I'm honestly not here for it and you'll drag me for that but I feel he's way too mainstream now

a collab with him would almost feel like a cry for attention or a desperate attempt to stay relevant on the charts 

not that it's bad being in the top 10 or whatever but I don't think Gaga cares that much tbh :interestinga:

Archived