Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy teases Coven / Murder House crossover season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

The American Horror Story crossover season creator Ryan Murphy has previously teased isn’t happening “anytime soon,” but he did preview what it will entail in a recent interview with EW.

It’s a character from season 1 that will be thrust into the world that you are left with at the end of Coven, which is sort of like the male/female/witch academy,” Murphy says of the future season of American Horror Story. “And then all of those characters will intertwine, which is confusing because some of them are from seasons 1 and 3. Like, Sarah Paulson will probably be playing 18 characters.”

Last year, Murphy revealed he was planning the crossover season at EW PopFest in Los Angeles. “It’s not going to be next season, but we are going to do a season that’s a crossover between Murder House and Coven together, which is very bizarre,” the executive producer said at the time.

Since then, AHS has been renewed for two more seasons — meaning the anthology series will air new episodes on FX through at least 2019.

We know explicitly what next season is about, which is seven, but we don’t know what the eighth and ninth seasons are about,” FX CEO John Landgraf said in a statement last week in announcing the two-season renewal. “We’re extending it out of trust and goodwill but also, Ryan made a commitment that he would continue to run that show and that he would be involved as he has been in the past with… designing and building the show from the ground up. So I honestly couldn’t tell you what seasons 8 or 9 [could] be, but I can only tell you that I’m really excited about season 7 and I’m utterly confident that seasons 8 and 9 will be equally original and interesting.”

Paulson being a key part of American Horror Story is nothing new. She’s appeared in all six seasons and was cast in season 7 alongside Evan Peters this month. (That new cycle will take place in modern times.)

American Horror Story season 7 will debut on FX this year; Feud, Murphy’s latest anthology series, debuts on March 5.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/23/american-horror-story-ryan-murphy-crossover-season/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Omg I'm so excited!!! :yay:

I hope Gaga appears again as a main cast member. Tp1BuV6.png

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Sarah Paulson will probably be playing 18 characters

That's the truth no matter what the theme or plot is

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Judas Society
1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

Omg I'm so excited!!! :yay:

I hope Gaga appears again as a main cast member. Tp1BuV6.png

inb4 she appears as Scathach, the Original Supreme :queenga:

VOLANTIS
Just now, Sizzily said:

I just hope its horror, not a campy mess like Coven. :lana:

Or Hotel.

Or the latter half of Roanoke.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I think he's joking or trolling everybody because the only characters from Murder House that are alive are Constance, the baby and Larry, who is in prison. How can any of them go to the Coven?

darkchylde

GAGA BETTER BE THAT ORIGINAL SUPREME OR IM GLUING A WIG TO THAT BALD MEDIOCRE HEAD AND THEN SNATCHING IT BY HAND

VOLANTIS
Just now, Red said:

I think he's joking or trolling everybody because the only characters from Murder House that are alive are Constance, the baby and Larry, who is in prison. How can any of them go to the Coven?

The baby is the antichrist. so maybe he is capable of the unimaginable? 

I wish the ending note of Hotel, the guy who walked into the Hotel and met the Countess could have been him. But ofc Ryan is saving him for something much bigger. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

The baby is the antichrist. so maybe he is capable of the unimaginable? 

I wish the ending note of Hotel, the guy who walked into the Hotel and met the Countess could have been him. But ofc Ryan is saving him for something much bigger. 

But only a few years has passed. Unless this season is set in the future, he will still be too young for that.

Gagadonna

Gaga better show up for this Coven re-up season. It was the best season and the witch-theme would fit 100% Gaga! 

Archived