rumor

Christian Saad to say something about Gaga's HalfTime show

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's not finalized"

Halftime shows at the Super Bowl are very tightly choreographed (not just dancing, but the whole production) and take months of planning. They don't decide on the setlist less than two weeks before the performance :toofunny:

adamsenigma
4 minutes ago, GerMC said:

A horse? Comparisons to Katy coming in 3,2,1

Katy didn't enter the field with a horse tho. And Gaga did it first in 2012.

9 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Katy didn't enter the field with a horse tho. And Gaga did it first in 2012.

Yeah but she entered on some sort of animal and i dunno, im just not here for the possibility of comments that gaga stole ideas

ChristianSaad

Hey guys.. Just seeing this thread.. Honestly haven't posted on here in a while..

I only want you guys to know ONE thing. I am a huge Gaga fan (have been since 2008).. I'm one of you

It's sad that I have to defend myself and people are coming for me and dragging me. I was hoping for more within my own community. I've backed Gaga since 2008 when no other radio station would play Just Dance. I still support her to this day when people try telling me Joanne flopped and Gaga is over.

I love Gaga and thought it would be a good idea to do this topic on air so that there is more excitement circulating this performance and Gaga as a whole. I feel she hasn't gotten enough credit this era and all I'm doing is supporting her and showing my love for her.

So I went on air and talked about some details. Let's say that the worst case scenario is that my info is wrong, right? So then what? That means I talked about the Superbowl performance on a Top 40 station in a major market like San Francisco and I got the audience to think about and talk about Lady Gaga. I can understand if people come for me AFTER the Superbowl.

If you listen closely I never said that she WILL enter on a horse, I said she wants to. I also said she WANTS to duet with Beyonce, not that it is confirmed. I also said that nothing I said on air is confirmed yet because Gaga hasn't confirmed any of it yet.

Anyway, all I want you guys to know is that this is all coming from a place of love for Gaga and not hate. It's sad that people are throwing shade my way and calling me "fat" a "liar" and "a flop" on twitter. Also telling me to delete my account or unstan. No matter what, hate is not cool. Even if I'm wrong (which is yet to be proven) is it ok for people to talk to each other like that?

Thanks for hearing me out

InTraumatica
18 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Hey guys.. Just seeing this thread.. Honestly haven't posted on here in a while..

I only want you guys to know ONE thing. I am a huge Gaga fan (have been since 2008).. I'm one of you

It's sad that I have to defend myself and people are coming for me and dragging me. I was hoping for more within my own community. I've backed Gaga since 2008 when no other radio station would play Just Dance. I still support her to this day when people try telling me Joanne flopped and Gaga is over.

I love Gaga and thought it would be a good idea to do this topic on air so that there is more excitement circulating this performance and Gaga as a whole. I feel she hasn't gotten enough credit this era and all I'm doing is supporting her and showing my love for her.

So I went on air and talked about some details. Let's say that the worst case scenario is that my info is wrong, right? So then what? That means I talked about the Superbowl performance on a Top 40 station in a major market like San Francisco and I got the audience to think about and talk about Lady Gaga. I can understand if people come for me AFTER the Superbowl.

If you listen closely I never said that she WILL enter on a horse, I said she wants to. I also said she WANTS to duet with Beyonce, not that it is confirmed. I also said that nothing I said on air is confirmed yet because Gaga hasn't confirmed any of it yet.

Anyway, all I want you guys to know is that this is all coming from a place of love for Gaga and not hate. It's sad that people are throwing shade my way and calling me "fat" a "liar" and "a flop" on twitter. Also telling me to delete my account or unstan. No matter what, hate is not cool. Even if I'm wrong (which is yet to be proven) is it ok for people to talk to each other like that?

tumblr_nk3nloqX0v1ql5yr7o1_400-145531097 

... you are liar and attention ***** 

tumblr_inline_mvicneFUJ71rirrag.gif

you know NOTHING and act like know something just to get attention, because you know half of GGD users would sell their nonexistent virginty to get some info about Gaga's SBHS performance 

tumblr_mcmko4VGXZ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif 

jk, love your hair 

FlopSlurper
25 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

The problem is not with what u said, it's with the way you said it. For starters, the "MAJOR tea" part was so unnecessary. Second of all, you could've just said, here's a list of fans speculations and then went and said whatever mess you wanted to say, but to go there and to talk about stuff that you stole from a twitter insider that's been proven to be fake multiple times and say it as if it's serious stuff you've heard is frankly unprofessional

ChristianSaad
53 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

The problem is not with what u said, it's with the way you said it. For starters, the "MAJOR tea" part was so unnecessary. Second of all, you could've just said, here's a list of fans speculations and then went and said whatever mess you wanted to say, but to go there and to talk about stuff that you stole from a twitter insider that's been proven to be fake multiple times and say it as if it's serious stuff you've heard is frankly unprofessional

Well, you're right. I actually agree. I didn't know the account was proven wrong before and I was told that it actually was someone on Gaga's team. So looks like someone was messing with me.

Anyway, I didn't mean to upset anyone but all this "coming for me" is really not necessary. And I don't mean you, I mean other people telling me to kill myself.

My love for Gaga will never go away, but I can't enjoy anything with the fanbase anymore. There used to be a time where her fans were a community, we experienced everything together. But now everything is always ripped to shreds whether it's coming from Gaga or anyone else.

FlopSlurper
9 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Well, you're right. I actually agree. I didn't know the account was proven wrong before and I was told that it actually was someone on Gaga's team. So looks like someone was messing with me.

Anyway, I didn't mean to upset anyone but all this "coming for me" is really not necessary. And I don't mean you, I mean other people telling me to kill myself.

My love for Gaga will never go away, but I can't enjoy anything with the fanbase anymore. There used to be a time where her fans were a community, we experienced everything together. But now everything is always ripped to shreds whether it's coming from Gaga or anyone else.

I'm sorry that you had to go through this, just know that not a single one of those people that are bashing you would dare saying it to your face. Please don't let the negativity get to you, just block them and don't pay attention to them :hug: 

ChristianSaad
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

I'm sorry that you had to go through this, just know that not a single one of those people that are bashing you would dare saying it to your face. Please don't let the negativity get to you, just block them and don't pay attention to them :hug: 

I mean it's whatever. I agree that what I did wasn't the best move only because NOW I know the account was proven false. Trust me, if I knew that about the account before-hand I would have never reported anything.

Why can't we put any of the blame on this fake account? And why hasn't it been shut down if it's been proven fake before?????

I can't take ALL the blame for this. People think I'm not a Gaga fan and I said all this just to be famous... not what I wanted at all

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

I mean it's whatever. I agree that what I did wasn't the best move only because NOW I know the account was proven false. Trust me, if I knew that about the account before-hand I would have never reported anything.

Why can't we put any of the blame on this fake account? And why hasn't it been shut down if it's been proven fake before?????

I can't take ALL the blame for this. People think I'm not a Gaga fan and I said all this just to be famous... not what I wanted at all

As I said, you shouldn't take what they're saying seriously, a mature person would try to understand where you're coming from instead of blatantly sending you hate messages. I mean, I frankly was also a little mad at you until you explained it yourself, and now I know that you didn't mean any harm. Just try to ignore the hate messages they'll eventually stop once this mess dies out. :hug: 

ChristianSaad
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

As I said, you shouldn't take what they're saying seriously, a mature person would try to understand where you're coming from instead of blatantly sending you hate messages. I mean, I frankly was also a little mad at you until you explained it yourself, and now I know that you didn't mean any harm. Just try to ignore the hate messages they'll eventually stop once this mess dies out. :hug: 

I feel really really shitty. I can't go back in time

Archived