đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARTRAVE Birmingham footage LEAKING!

Igor Hachul

Featured Posts

GloZell Green
20 minutes ago, Igor Summerboy said:

but even this DVD is a screen recording, like it's not the official footage, just a camera focused at the screen by the stage, I remember a YouTube channel selling it

Yeah it's just like the one on YouTube but there's official footage. 

1. The entire show was allegedly filmed in Oslo, snippets were used for a documentary called "Who the F*ck is Arthur Fogel?" The same footage was used for the tour commercial.

2. There was probably footage for the Terry documentary and that was scrapped, so...

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke
44 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

no thank you with that horrid outfit, rather have BTWB footage. Long Live ARTPOP tho

42 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

That outfit alone is why Joanne >>>>>>> ARTPOP

You leave RaveGa out of this. She served looks and themes for the artRAVE, emphasis on RAVE

tumblr_mda2clHDNv1rqnoczo1_400.gif

But, anyways, I wonder if this means there's some professionally recorded Born This Way Ball footage out there. One can only hope... and flop :diane:

3 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Yeah it's just like the one on YouTube but there's official footage. 

1. The entire show was allegedly filmed in Oslo, snippets were used for a documentary called "Who the F*ck is Arthur Fogel?" The same footage was used for the tour commercial.

2. There was probably footage for the Terry documentary and that was scrapped, so...

there's actually lots of professional screen recording of Gaga's Tour on YouTube if you have the right keywords to search them. im glad this one leaked :)

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I am super excited this is leaking. It's exciting to get new footage of Gaga. But I do hope that a BTWB concert leaks,like maybe one of the Vegas shows.

John Wayne
Just now, CowSiss said:

You leave RaveGa out of this. She served looks and themes for the artRAVE, emphasis on RAVE

tumblr_mda2clHDNv1rqnoczo1_400.gif

I actually attended the artRave and I loved it. Also I've been to raves where there wasnt art involved in them :ladyhaha:. But that's not what you wear for a rave, The dancers were better dressed than her. She could have gone with the same neon color palette only a different outfit. plus the shoes. :awkney:

andy232000
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

it is in HQ, the one posted online was cut down for the uploader to upload it faster, the guy who has the full HD version was selling it as a DVD on Ebay 

sayy what? do you have a link? 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

Wait

Was she in Birmingham before they started playing over Partynauseous?

Could this mean we could get a HQ version of PN? :air:

She played Partynauseous at every show :staymad:

So that means yes we will get a HQ of it :whitney:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Panchecco

She looked tired (both dancing and vocals)

and I'm realizing just now how unfitting that outfit is to perform Bad Romance :oprah:

the BTWB/MB outfits were way better

1 minute ago, KStache said:

The Born This Way Ball Footages, all was deleted. And only artRAVE shows will leak soon

what's your source? why would they delete all of the footage from those shows? 

Archived