SamJ

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Superlove was my smash.

OT: She deserves more.

I only started listening to superlove a few weeks ago I'd never heard it before it deserved to be massive so good. But company is even better Imo.

The Child

2 On & All Hands On Deck were really great songs but the lack of promo really diminished her potential.

She should really get her **** together by having more pop on her albums, doing more promo on big platforms.

Being featured on a Britney song was really great for her but now it's time for her to get featured on songs by bigger artists (I'm not shading Britney, she's my fave along with Gaga but she's not as relevant as artists such as Rihanna, Ariana Grande).

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ItsTommyBitch
2 minutes ago, Azelf550 said:

I love Tinashe but she hasn't released ANYTHING good since Aquarius :nails:

Uhm, nightride says hello? :wtf: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Bette Davis

From the perspective of someone who doesn't know her and just watched the videos posted in this thread, she just seems pretty forgettable to me. She sounds like every other girl on the radio and there isn't really anything to make her stand out to me :huh: Just my opinion though. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

migamiga
1 hour ago, Ooolong said:

Her songs are basic, nothing we haven't heard before. She has everything else though. 

You clearly haven't given her music a chance then :awkney:

OT: I was just wondering the same thing! She is so incredibly talented and has everything it takes to breakthrough! If 5H can break through during a time when girl groups weren't a thing, I don't understand why tinashe can't. I honestly think she doesn't have enough label support. She had to release a bunch of videos by herself and has released mix tapes on her own (probably because the label refused to put them out). They also don't push for her on radio or book any promo. She's always on the road (until she suddenly had to cancel her tour last year to finish her album- which has been delayed like three times). I really hope she has another breakthrough hit 

I hope she can get a break soon! She works so hard and everything she puts out, from her music to her dance ability, is top notch. Maybe if she put out more pop friendly music? Just a sprinkling in each album. Nightride, imo, only has Ride of Your Life that could be commercial enough.

artpoprebellion

I'm content with her amount of success. I don't mind if she doesn't blow up. More for me.

xoxo cupcakke

Honestly, she's not going to make a huge breakthrough with a song like Company, if we're speaking from a commercial standpoint. That's like Gaga releasing Diamond Heart as a single; the fans and a select few people like it, but it is largely unknown and just not meant for true radio success unless it follows an outstanding selling single

But I wish she had broken through a while back. I feel that it's now too late. She had 2 On, All Hands on Deck, a somewhat obscure feature with Joe Jonas, and a feature with Britney from a single that hasn't really gained any real traction to become a hit. She reminds me a lot of Cassie with Me & U, but she also never gained any real commercial success except for that one single

If anything, she's going to have a career like Charli XCX, it's a career but not something that is on Gaga's level kind of success

Archived