Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you watch Gaga's halftime show LIVE??

ViviLittleM

live or nah  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch Gaga's halftime show LIVE??

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
28 minutes ago, Killa said:

do record them ahaha, gives us that viral video and recipes of GP loving GAga ofc delete bad comments, edit it

I'm going to make a thread the day before to encourage fans to record reactions and then ill make a video of all of them. 

RAMROD
2 hours ago, theARTVampire said:

by the way, who's singing the National Anthem?

Don

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, DERPGA said:

No, because of time zones :giveup:

And get late meltdown when everyone have recuperate? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sarahb
4 hours ago, Blake said:

Sure will! The whole Superbowl starts around 10-10:30am in Australia (Sydney time) so it's perfect for me tbh. And they show it live and HD too.

Wait really? :excited2: What channel?

I wanna stay up but only if there is a good quality stream. For me the Halftime will be at about 3:30 am aka the worst possible time.

Rivington St

I will watch it live and and I'm praying that there's no malfunction because when I watched the Katy Perry's halftime, the broadcasting audio was out of sync and that ruined the live performance for me.

9 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I'm going to make a thread the day before to encourage fans to record reactions and then ill make a video of all of them. 

I like this idea 

Helxig

If I can I 100% will.

But watching things live here in New Zealand f.ucking sucks

It's always a god damn struggle. You Americans have no idea how lucky you are that everything important airs in your country:

-During normal times

-On T.V.

-On normal days of the week

-Online with no region blocks

Things always happen here while I'm in class or at work. Usually on a stupid weekday so. They usually don't air on TV, and if they do it's like 2 days later, and even then I don't have satellite channels to watch, and they never make it to normal TV.

So I have to die all day knowing that you guys are having fun watching it then talking about it here online :air:  while avoiding the internet completely because of spoilers.

Then get home, find a delayed stream, or hope someone has recorded it and uploaded it. Usually it's low quality af or has errors. And if they have an official recorded stream on their website or something, it usually never works in my country and I get the dreaded "sorry, this content is unavailable in your country" error that I f.cuking haaaaaaate.

UGH YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Some of you guys here have to be nice and help us out who have to deal with this sh.it :toofunny:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

KweenSupreme

my friends and I are having a gagabowl party so YES. I can't wait! 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

Archived