Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Moby's FB post about Women's march

lego

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
19 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

There were not 700,000.  That's coming from his press guy.  LOL   There was much more than 100,000, though.  But his audience is mostly white.  That's a fact.  A small minority of people of color in his audience.

There were at least 500,000 in Washington alone on the march, and it was more than Trump.  This is unprecedented, a march all over the U.S. and other countries against an incoming president.  How embarrassing for Trump, but how very telling.   He gave an awful inaugural speech and had horrible musical guests, except a few.  Poor Orange Man-Baby.  What an embarrassing weekend, where he lives by ratings.  Karma after the POTUS was busy tweeting about Schwarzenegger's  TV ratings.  What an immature man.

Obama - 1.8 million first inauguration and much, much colder.  Hell, yeah.

The draw was not the few celebrities.  Give me a break.  Women, and even men in support, were galvanized over this horrible man and his policies.

What happened today cannot be minimized.  It is historical.

Can I print this out and hang it in my bathroom? 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
26 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Lol, people trying to discredit Trump because of an unconfirmed attendance number for his inauguration. But if anyone says anything about Gaga's sales and chart positions they'll be attacked. America voted for Trump. People acting like there protest is going to change anything, when Trump has only been in office for a day and hasn't done anything wrong yet or changed anything from Obama that would affect women. 

This is not about what he's doing rn but what he did/said, he was so offensive and acted like a pig with a speech full of hate and disrespect for women & people that doesn't fit the privilege white male status, so far he has been doing what he said in his speech, he already erased every mention of the LGBT righs and it's working against the ACA.

Going out & protest maybe won't make a change, maybe it will, we don't know, but that is a sign, they are taking the control and they are choosing to go out and fight for their equal rights, they are out as a remainder that WOMEN do matter, they do have rights, them voice should be heard & they DON'T ACCEPT that someone with power, uses it to denigrate & promote violence against womens.

Don't u remember how the ****ing white trash felt entitled to denigrate and use hate speech and hate crimes agains minorities the day after he was announced as president? The fact that he promoted the hate speech for some people it's like a permission to be a trash, that's why people are protesting, because they dont agree with him, the dont agree with a speech of hate & division, HE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE WONT TOLERATE that ****, so you and he need to stfu and calm down

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

7 minutes ago, lego said:

I don't really care enough to discuss this with you tbh.

"To praise the judgment of a man", what the hell does that mean? Where did I praise him? I said it's clear which event drew bigger and more diverse crowds.

That user changed 3 different estimated numbers in this thread just to call him liar and label this as #fakenews and those numbers were clearly exaggerated if you look at the videos and photos and if you compare the crowds. 

Goodnight. 

Moby and "Gaga Monster" both exaggerated numbers to make their point. You find the exaggeration which supports your political view acceptable, while you find the exaggeration which disagrees with your political view to be discrediting. Both exaggerations are wrong, and I'm sure you know that even if you don't want to admit it.

Gotta get out of that echo chamber. :)

when moby starts world war three on gagadaily

l0HlItwmxOafY7nmE.gif

look im gonna be the first to say it, it literally does not matter what the numbers were but the impact it makes and aftermath it leaves,

5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Moby and "Gaga Monster" both exaggerated numbers to make their point. You find the exaggeration which supports your political view acceptable, while you find the exaggeration which disagrees with your political view to be discrediting. Both exaggerations are wrong, and I'm sure you know that even if you don't want to admit it.

Gotta get out of that echo chamber.

I wish I cared what you think. :)

I said what I had to say.

FreePalestine

GloZell Green
23 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

You wanna play that game?

20170121_230845.png

Good for you :applause:  That doesn't discredit anything that I said 

:rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PopBitch

I could spend hours reading all the signs.  So many innovative ones.   One said something like, Trump wouldn't try to legislate my vagina if it fired bullets.  LOL

PopBitch

This is a great overhead shot of  one angle of the Washington rally/march.  It is videoed from a roof, it looks like.

2 minutes ago, lego said:

I wish I cared what you think. :)

I said what I had to say.

You care what I think when I agree with you, and don't care what I think when I disagree with you. Further proving the echo chamber remark. :)

PjLXrnL.png

TheFame Monster
24 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Good for you :applause:  That doesn't discredit anything that I said 

:rip: 

Thanks.

Yes, but it's as if you're trying to blame Trump. If the results were reversed you as well as others wouldn't see a problem 

10 minutes ago, SKANK said:

You care what I think when I agree with you, and don't care what I think when I disagree with you. Further proving the echo chamber remark. :)

PjLXrnL.png

Will you stop derailing the thread? Did you expect us to agree on every matter? Shame on me for sometimes agreeing with what you wrote and liking the comment, won't be doing that anymore. lol

FreePalestine

Archived