question

Why is Gaga silent now?

QueenTam

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife

She was loud when it was the best time to be. This is just the quiet before the storm. Oh honey you had better believe she will make a statement. Like i said this is just the quiet before the storm

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

you-have-to-stop.gif

She does activism, people complain. She doesn't do activism, people complain. Just stop it. She's done more than most of us, that's for damn sure.

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

He is not doing something against civil rights right now ._. ... there's no reason to protest at this point. Do it when he threats LGBT rights (something that's gonna happen sooner or later)

Oh honey you had best believe she'll have a protest when that day comes. Not only for herself (she's bi) but for her monsters as well. We don't have a normal celeb/fan relationship with gaga. Remember she took us in and loved us as if we were her own. She created a "home" (little monsters) for us where we could be loved for who we are. That's why I get upset when other celebs name their fans.

It's like a big "**** you" to the whole point of little monsters but I digress. That's a whole other topic. The maternal instinct towards us is strong in her. I mean how many celebrities openly say I love you and shower their fans in hugs when they see them? How many send their fans homemade videos wishing them a merry Xmas? How many send their fans pizza/goodies when they've been waiting? Like I said, when the day comes where LGBT rights are threatened Gaga will be a force to be reckoned with because he hurt her monsters and now he will pay. 

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, lordmaler said:

I AM SCREAMING!!!

IT LOOKS LIKE LIVE NEKCI MENIJ EPIDOSE :smh:

Ladey gags show you mean

tumblr_inline_ogc0x6tgaE1tj0sf6_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Tellerphone

If She doesn't make a statement at Superbowl then we will know she was afraid of a potential backlash and how it could have a negative effect on Joanne sales.

RochestrMonstr

Poor girl can never win! 

Some people were questioning when she *did* get political a few months ago. 

Now some people are questioning when she *does not* get political. 

Just like how some fans used to complain that she was "too weird".

And now other fans complain that she is "too normal".

OT: Definitely because of the Super Bowl!

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Poor girl can never win! 

Some people were questioning when she *did* get political a few months ago. 

Now some people are questioning when she *does not* get political. 

Just like how some fans used to complain that she was "too weird".

And now other fans complain that she is "too normal".

OT: Definitely because of the Super Bowl!

Exactly. I think she's staying quiet on purpose. This is just the quiet before the storm. She already had her little protest when he won but now that he's actually in office, she's not playing anymore and the big guns are coming out. That's what I love about gaga. She isn't afraid to rattle cages and when she has a point to make, believe me people will hear her

I believe that she is human and just gets self conscious about what she says and believes in, she has her private convictions and may just feel as small as all of us, in this moment. She has a platform, but wants to be sure to use it well, she is also such a perfectionist, she is probably over rehearsing her SB performance and doesn't even know what is going on elsewhere, besides knowing with reluctancy  that Trump is now our President.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

giskardsb

She's been championing women's rights since the start of her career and yet some of you are giving her **** for not publicly marching now?  She has nothing to prove to you.

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived