💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga silent now?

QueenTam

Featured Posts

I am not trying to be shady or say something bad about her, I know she is a fighter and an amazing woman. But I am curious to be honest.

Why was she silent during inaugurtion and today's epic Woman's March? Many celebs have been vocal during it and many celebs even attended the march.

Is she scared she'll get the backlash at the Superbowl or is she waiting to make a big political statement there?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

Maybe she's too busy planning and rehearsing for the performance of her life which will overshadow anything Trump related?

:awkney: I swear...some of you guys.

lamaisongaga.com

Smarticle

She's rehearsing for a small concert in 2 weeks, idk though. 

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, QueenTam said:

Is she scared she'll get the backlash at the Superbowl or is she waiting to make a big political statement there?

Pretty much this

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Gaga Lazuli

I think she will make a HUGE political statement at the superbowl tbh. I can already hear her singing and putting emphasis on the "No matter gay, straight or bi..." from Born this way and having stuff showing on the huge screens.

Or maybe she is just getting ready:giggle:

Little Monsters Torture Me

Gagaplayer315

You're not trying to say something bad about her, but you're going to say something bad about her :nails:

Fame IV

Lady Gaga has a very busy life. I am sure that if you had a Superbowl concert in two weeks you wouldn't be here making threads.

A Star is Born ⭐

Chromatislaps

she's kinda buuuuusyyyyy , she kindaaa buuuussyyy, soorry she can't hear ya, she'ss kinda buuuusssy

Weasel

Silent? She protested in front of his tower a few hours after results were in :flop: Back then everyone was bitching she should promote her new album and focus on the music. Now when she's preparing her biggest performance ever we get complaints about her being ''silent'' :madge:

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived