💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga music played at Mike Pence protest

KleinGa

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood
21 minutes ago, Lance said:

Scary that it was near his home? scary is him thinking getting ELECTROCUTED makes a gay person "go back to being straight" :rip: 

this tea is delicious :reductive:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
51 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

How is this "News"?

How is it not?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

hausofkc

I just cringed. I don't like either of them but why in the hell would you go to someone's home and protest. That's really not okay. 

En_Sabah_Nur
13 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

this tea is delicious :reductive:

...and Shocking!  :laughga: :udidnt:

Egypt. W

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, hausofkc said:

I just cringed. I don't like either of them but why in the hell would you go to someone's home and protest. That's really not okay. 

I'd say promoting conversion therapy for minors is not okay but Pence has done it. I'd say having a policy position that position that could ruin teens lives is worse. Therefore Pence deserves it.

Gagaloo911

That's gonna be happening through the end of the weekend, the gays partying right outside his house :lolly:

Gagaloo911
9 hours ago, hausofkc said:

Sure it is. That's what that man deserves and I would be out there joining if I wasn't elsewhere atm 

VOLANTIS

Wave those pitchforks to the beat Kweens yaaaas. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Letmelivemylife
10 hours ago, Lance said:

Scary that it was near his home? scary is him thinking getting ELECTROCUTED makes a gay person "go back to being straight" :rip: 

Humans were supposed to be the ultimate species because we have the ability to use rational thought and understand right from wrong. But something went horribly wrong. Instead we became the most sadistic species on earth. The human race honestly truly scares me sometimes. We all need to come together and protect one another because at the end of the day, we all matter. The prom queen isn't any better than the theater geek. The ceo of a multimillion dollar company isn't any better than the beggar on the street. We are all one. We all bleed the same blood and cry the same tears. If you really think about it, we all have something about us that isn't considered "normal" and if we aren't careful, our "oddity" could be the next thing that they're trying to "fix". For those that think "it doesn't affect me so why should I care?" Always remember: 

First the came for the people who had a different skin color but you didn't speak up because you didn't have a different skin color.

Then they came for the gays but you didn't speak up because you weren't gay.

When they finally came for you, nobody was left to speak out for you. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

SilkSpectre0
18 hours ago, hausofkc said:

They aren't threatening harm or causing him any, there is just a party outside in his street. It's a nuisance someone who causes physical harm to innocent people can probably take. I actually honk it's a beautiful way to protest. They are just coming together and bonding and having a GREAT time to show they won't let him destroy us.

Archived