💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Animal Abuse On The Set of "A Dogs Purpose"

CyanLights

Featured Posts

MonsterPaws

I loathe PETA but agree on this. What they did to that dog was disgusting.

The poor thing almost drowned ffs.

But at the same time who am I to judge; I'm not vegan yet.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No animal 'wants' to be in a movie, animal lovers should know that.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

RAMROD

Harambe could never 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

That was really hard to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if he's traumatized now. :madge:

There was no other way to shoot the scene?:oprah:

I was really excited for this film, because the premise was interesting and dogs are my favorite animals, but this tarnishes it.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

CyanLights
3 hours ago, GodofLove said:

A Dog's Purpose. Not a Day to Remember... 

On Topic: I was really looking forward to watching this movie with me baby girl, Sadie but after seeing that footage I think I'll pass. 

2 hours ago, Spyro said:

This is from "A Dog's Purpose" not "A Day to Remember".

Jesus that was embarrassing, it's fixed now 

Robo Ga

It's sad about the dog... but all I can think about is how huge of a PR nightmare this must be for the film's marketing team :toofunny:   This will lose them MILLIONS of dollars in revenue. They just alienated their entire target audience. Whether it was actually abuse or not, the damage has been done. It is quite disturbing at the end when the dog submerges though... that seems like he/she panicked... something seems really off about the way they were handling it.

🤖⚡️

Those people should be charged with animal cruelty.

Edit: Ok, I just saw the video, the dog didn't wanna get into the water, but it was forced to do it. It's not abuse, but it wasn't right neither.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

CyanLights
2 hours ago, Zazekina said:

Those people should be charged with animal cruelty.

Edit: Ok, I just saw the video, the dog didn't wanna get into the water, but it was forced to do it. It's not abuse, but it wasn't right neither.

Yeah it's a very strange situation. I wouldn't call it abuse but I had no idea what else to call the title of the thread. 

Smarticle

Just an all around bad situation. The dog ended up being submerged underwater too at the end of the clip...I don't think it's complete abuse, but definitely shouldn't have pushed the dog into doing it if it was reluctant 

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

After seeing this footage, I won't be seeing the movie. This is disgraceful. Planned on seeing it with a few of my friends, but thankfully this came to light before I gave it any of my money. 

We're all Stronger Together!

7 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Yeah it's a very strange situation. I wouldn't call it abuse but I had no idea what else to call the title of the thread. 

Don't worry, it was a weird situation indeed. Thanks for keeping us informed :hug:

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

CyanLights
52 minutes ago, Zazekina said:

Don't worry, it was a weird situation indeed. Thanks for keeping us informed :hug:

Aww, You're very welcome :hug:

retroglamx
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

*reads "animal abuse"*

*expecting to see gore*

*opens thread and reads article*

*watched "dogs "forced" to go into the warm water" like people usually do when their cats or dogs refused to shower or bath and need to be encouraged*

tumblr_n6cj2hKOLF1rzik3go1_250.gif

Except the dog wasn't taking a freaking bath and bathtubs aren't usually filled with turbulent water. Get some common sense.

giphy.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived