Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Telephone becomes Gaga's 4th Song to hit 100m on Spotify!

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey
Just now, UK Monster said:

but streams will sharply decline soon

Nah, they will increase thanks to the Super Bowl.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Gagaloo911

Iconic song and video! Deserves 100 million more views for another hundred million reasons to stay :hor:

DiscoHeaven23

Can we just talk about how much that guy in the front is into that head of lettuce? like re-watch the gif again and again and you'll see. #LoveIsLove

robboadam
6 hours ago, OMonster said:

I wish it'd be sooner. 

To be honest, Perfect Illusion should've really smashed. It is one of Gaga's best lead singles I think. It's different, powerful and really hard-hitting... all whilst still being a pop, uptempo record. 

What let it down is a lack of TV performances and a cool, hype worthy music video - as well as the delayed release of said video. If only the song dropped along with a visual spectacle. We could be talking about reaching 500 million by now. 

:giveup:

OT: I love Telephone and it is so worthy of that 100 million. And more! An iconic bop between two of the world's biggest stars. 

Disagree - I love the song but everyone I asked said it was a bit disappointing considering it's her 'comeback song'. I just don't think the song clicked for the GP.

Bette Davis

Well deserved :applause: Telephone is one of  my top 5 favorite Gaga songs and I've never understood why so much of this fanbase dislikes it so much.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

InsideOutright

It really bugs me how Gaga barely has any songs with 100M+ streams compared to her peers... :crossed:  Nice to see her doing better.

On 18/01/2017 at 7:37 PM, Bakki Del Rey said:

Lady Gaga's collaboration with Beyonce has reached over 100,000 million streams on the Spotify music platform alone, and it's Gaga's 4th song to reach this milestone. 6 Gaga songs are also expected to hit 100m this year which will bring her 10 songs with over 100m streams on Spotify!

:toofunny:

Archived