news

TMZ: ET statement is FAKE

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I hope she does bring up Trump, but not in a dissenting way, more of a "we'll get through this" way.

Purr more, hiss less.

Gaga was always a show stopper and a free bitch. I dont know why we are so tame now like "Gaga dont do this" "Gaga dont do that" "Gaga dont be political".

C'mon! I hope she bleeds on that field

LGHunter

@realDonaldTrump on twitter on 6 februari: "Lady Gaga is the most overrated singer and she had the worst superbowl performance ever. ARTPOP flopped of her sins."

:ladyhaha:

FlopSlurper

Y'all do realise that Trump being elected and her being anti-trump is a golden opportunity for her to bring the highest ratings ever :air: with all of this drama people will be more hyped to tune in and see what will she do about him :air: oh wow oh wow.gif :air: 

Smarticle

I think she'll just do something positive...but not political.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Kanyeee West
40 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

She shouldn't talk politics. Her being extra during the elections was so awkward.

Extra are fans like you who always command Gaga with do's and dont's, 

Some of you guys are talking she shouldn't do political stuff , like politics is something related to other planents , politic is a thing that affects every human being on planet , 

She will do political stuff and you'll stay pressed.

Yes Gaga use your power for good.

androiduser
9 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I think she'll just do something positive...but not political.

I agree this would be the best thing to do, showcase human unity and liberal spirit, without going explicitly political

androiduser

what worries me the most is that she will do something political but not "smart" and thought out, like an obvious metaphor, and instead will express herself with some angry screaming and grunting

Archived