đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hey Girl performed at Superbowl?

Notthebling

Featured Posts

MJHolland
5 hours ago, Marco Cerezo Hondal said:

BTW was about her trying to get into the popscene and it was in a good poin of her carrer and not with TRUMP as a president 

ARTPOP was her comeback (if u like to say in that way) and it was about give her ART to the POP (the same pop culture that love TheChaismokers)  but the paparazzi just kill Gaga.

Joanne IS ALSO PERSONAL, if you say she always say that its becauses its true, shes alwayas being honest with her work, Joanne it´s more personal in a way that she just left something in the halfway and shes trying to reconect with her human sense, with the people in a time that the world need it, in a time that we are so divided as a never. AS AN ARTIST you can´t ignore that, Gaga knows that and know what she wants for the future and she will use all her art to try to make the worst seems better, she just cant re-lease another POPBOP or songs like "WORK" because shes full in control and she´s full conciouness in pushing what we need no what we want.

We can´t keep ignore what it´s surrind us because if we keep follow the illusion there is no more ART, no more pop, no more humanity and love, and what some day we see for our future will never came.

THATS JOANNE. that´s the powerful honestly of JOANNE it´s the popstar that it´s full conciouness of you and it´s the popstar that really love you so much because she know how the thing are. It´s LADY GAGA saying, you try to kill myself but i won´t let you because i know what i want and i will fight for that till te last motherfuking day.  BECAUSE I STILL BEING LADY GAGA.

JOANNE it´s so conceptual but it´s not in a way because it´s also so ORGANIC, this time she just spit it all, she go to the studio and to the thing. She left everything in the lyrics but you see things from the outside and it´s better for JOANNE in that way.

An EXEMPLE it´s JOANNE (the song) It is be for her Aunt, but got another meanings that she knows and that a way to keep joanne Organic, being honest an also expresing her pain, and that´s so beautiful, it´s something that you catch in for exemplo G.U.Y a song that it´s not just about sex, but well it´s what you pop eat. If not everyone catch JOANNE songs meaning it´s because you don´t follow all the line in ARTPOP and you loose something, you misunderstand something and you just get out of the party. 

I really dont want to write about the word FLOP. 

DANCIN IN CIRCLES IT´´S REALLY NOT ABOUT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

"IN THE FIRE I CALL YOUR NAME" ¿Really dosn´t came nothing in your minds?.

Well this post it´s about HEYGIRLATTHESB, idont know the rule of this site and i think i got to far.

i never write beacause it´s a never ending game... loveeeeeeeee

tumblr_njlcwnPGxR1rt1sb2o1_540.gif

wtf is this, I am no about to read this lol :ladyhaha:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

No when you have so many old hits, she cant perform that weak/forgettable sht on Superbowl. :duck:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Archived