💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

13 hours Till The Superbowl Halftime Show / Countdown thread

mister max

Featured Posts

mister max

ladygg.png

The Super Bowl LI Halftime show will take place on February 5, 2017, at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas as part of Super Bowl LI. American singer and International icon Lady Gaga will headline the show.

Announcement+FOX Interview

NRG Stadium has a seating capacity of 71,795(expandable to 80,000 for concerts).It is the first facility in the NFL to have a retractable roof.

Spoiler

NRG-Stadium-Houston-Texans_1442614577682

Rehearsal pics

Spoiler

Superbowl Press Conference

Spoiler

SjXecly.png

NFL takes you backstage and behind the scenes as Lady Gaga gets ready for the biggest night of her career.

Spoiler

forthefans.png

Spoiler

Lady Gaga wrote a love letter to her fans and all you Little Monsters responded with some love of your own. Check out some of our favorites.

Now's your chance to own a piece of Gaga history. We're giving away exclusive pieces of Gagabilia during the Pepsi Halftime Show, so make sure you check #pepsihalftime on February 5th for the full list of prizes.
A joanne hat, the 14days glasses, a pink guitar and a gig poster(4) are revealed.
forthefans_02.jpgforthefans_01.jpgforthefans_04.jpgforthefans_03.jpg

B8WRMhg.png13 HOURS

Spoiler

We're counting down the days until Gaga's Halftime show performance with exclusive videos that you can't get anywhere else. - http://www.pepsihalftime.com/

logo.png

thanks to @yASSsss for the original thread

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

This is what Gaga has said about her performance so far-

-"The thing is, I’m just going to put together the best show for the football fans, the ones that are watching at home. It’s October, by the time of the Super Bowl, a few months will have gone by, and maybe the dads will really love the music by then. And if they don’t, we’ll see. I’m not sure what songs we’ll play. We put things together in a very special way, I think, my creative friends and I. I would be happy to play new music during the Super Bowl, of course. But for me I just always want the show to be great. I think that these songs could reach a lot of people and bring other sons and fathers together. That was also my intention in a way, because this album brought me and my father closer together. It healed a lot of things between us"

-"The best way to push the envelope is with your guts and your talent and then you also want to push the envelope in terms of your creativity and your music and taking the show to the next level, but I don't know if it's the place to push the envelope in other ways. In some ways, I want to lightly lick the envelope, hop inside, close it, write my name on it, and the thing is that I really just want to be there for football fans because that's what I'm hired to do."

-"I want every guy’s girlfriend in his arms.I want every husband and wife kissing.Every kid laughing.In my mind they’re having this really powerful family experience watching the Super Bowl.Michael Jackson was incredible. I also loved Diana Ross. To be honest, I loved all of the halftime shows.Bruce Springsteen — my father was a big fan — I really loved his halftime show too. I want people to feel the patriotism of the event.”

-“I always say, you gotta play a dive bar like you play an arena, and you play an arena like you play a dive bar,” Gaga said, adding anything is possible

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

Some other facts-

-

-Gaga is the fifth female artist ever to headline the halftime show.Four women who have previously headlined the show are-Diana Ross(1996),Madonna(2012),Beyonce'(2013) and Katy Perry(2015)

-She is also the first artist ever to perform at the superbowl twice in a row.

-This year's halftime show will be directed by Hamish Hamilton and produced by Ricky Kirshner who were also in charge of the  last five years' halftime shows.

MaryJaneHolland

i'm so ready for this

l5A54N9.gif

on one hand, i dont want to overhype myself, but on the other hand it's the damn halftime show and she's Lady ****ing Gaga :giveup:

lord, help me :saladga:

yASSsss
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

i'm so ready for this

l5A54N9.gif

on one hand, i dont want to overhype myself, but on the other hand it's the damn halftime show and she's Lady ****ing Gaga :giveup:

lord, help me :saladga:

She's going to S-L-A-Y. boomkack me

DPqpuwQ.gif

yASSsss

22 Days,05 Hours,47 minutes left

giphy.gif

Spoiler

feels like an eternity :emma: 

Sepsami
13 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

This is what Gaga has said about her performance so far-

-"The thing is, I’m just going to put together the best show for the football fans, the ones that are watching at home. It’s October, by the time of the Super Bowl, a few months will have gone by, and maybe the dads will really love the music by then. And if they don’t, we’ll see. I’m not sure what songs we’ll play. We put things together in a very special way, I think, my creative friends and I. I would be happy to play new music during the Super Bowl, of course. But for me I just always want the show to be great. I think that these songs could reach a lot of people and bring other sons and fathers together. That was also my intention in a way, because this album brought me and my father closer together. It healed a lot of things between us"

"My creative friends" :cryga:

GhettoFabulous

Still waiting for the "exclusive content":madge:

BUT IM SO HYPED AND READY FOR MY EDGES TO BE RIPPED OFF

giphy.gif

yASSsss
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

Still waiting for the "exclusive content":madge:

I wonder what's taking them so long.I mean,they have yet to announce the special guests :neyde: .Maybe it'll be a surprise :neyde: 

Fame IV
50 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I wonder what's taking them so long.I mean,they have yet to announce the special guests :neyde: .Maybe it'll be a surprise :neyde: 

Everything a secret...I like it....

A Star is Born ⭐

StarryNight

It’s October, by the time of the Super Bowl, a few months will have gone by, and maybe the dads will really love the music by then. And if they don’t, we’ll see.

what is this supposed to mean? 

yASSsss
Just now, StarryNight said:

It’s October, by the time of the Super Bowl, a few months will have gone by, and maybe the dads will really love the music by then. And if they don’t, we’ll see.

what is this supposed to mean? 

she was talking about Joanne :emma: .

Archived