đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I was lurking on the internet and found this..

Gaga Lazuli

Featured Posts

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so much of the platinum wig in the rough cut of pokerface im living :giveup: 

They were extensions/sewed-in hairpieces because she couldn't afford wigs :giveup: Joanne is truly operating on her old corpse :giveup:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

I really love the MTN video. It's risky, but the video is really good. The music is synced perfectly at 3:33. And I LOVE how the boys do that spin at the mirror at 3:41. Yes. And the quick edit at 4:09. The intro before the music starts is great too. It's so obviously scripted and awkward, but I live for it.

And the Paparazzi video is also genius. The video is ridiculous in terms of visuals and everything that is going on, but the storyline is actually very well done. 

holy scheisse

Ugh the iconique Intro to just dance. I miss that fierceness ugh but still love her:giveup:

Gaga Lazuli
3 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

Ugh the iconique Intro to just dance. I miss that fierceness ugh but still love her:giveup:

That entrance... You can tell she was coming for wigs and careers

Little Monsters Torture Me

holy scheisse
Just now, LGQOP said:

That entrance... You can tell she was coming for wigs and careers

She snatched them all too. And then snatched her own :giveup:

Gaga Lazuli
2 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

She snatched them all too. And then snatched her own :giveup:

Who could've know. :toofunny:

Little Monsters Torture Me

DeleteMyAccount

Also, MTN is basically ASMR for me. It's just visually and sonically pleasing to me. Even the sound of Gaga opening her purse in the hospital. Idk. :unicorn:

high heeled fem
4 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

It really is. Everything I'm depressed or feel down I watch the video and it picks me up. That's the real Gaga I think. 

SAME !! oh my god i feel you

i needed this song today hey :hug: hold me

that era was my favorite and forever will always be

4 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

i ****ing know right?

neil-patrick-harris-to-host-the-oscars-w

ugh that is my favourtite gaga forever... its so sad i miss her back then she was magical and on a different level

**** the losers on here who cant see MTN is a ****ing master peice 

A lot of the 'losers' found the editing bad especially at the end with the flashing scenes which I quite enjoy. It feels like a mini epic French movie to me.

DAVID VOGUER

I'm shook! I can't believe I haven't seen this before.

Poker Face could be ten times better than the original... So many good decisions in those first two or three versions ... I mean *tilt up to stars* ending :icega:

I never liked the horse part in Paparazzi though... It just doesn't go well with the rest of the video and it looks really tacky and cheap (even though it's a literal horse there) 

MTN was not that different, though I love the part when the dancer swings her around the studio... I believe that was not in the original cut.

Thank you for finding this.

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

That's the Marry the Night version that leaked hours before the premiere, there's also one for You and I if you look for it.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived