💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New unseen image posted by ProjectGaga

Gaga Lazuli

Featured Posts

Gaga Lazuli

tumblr_ojlr9cCAnd1w246w1o1_1280.jpg Tbh I loved this photoshoot. And it gets me so excited to know that they have the whole photoshoot filled with unreleased photos:giveup: Wig flew all the way to Venus and its rotating it 

They added this message with it: 

The reason we run this account is to let fans indulge in previously unreleased material, with no upper hand controlling the way files find themselves into your downloads folders. We do this because the media posted here (and on other sites) is truly remarkable, and something you’d typically not see. Since our founding in 2011, the string of leaks, trading, and selling of unreleased material has skyrocketed into dangerous territories. From this, fans have seemed to find joy in posting snippets of audio and pictures purely for egotistical gain. It’s a shame that in these times we as fans can’t share the gems we possess without the start of drama and theatrics. Have we lost our way? Why do we share these things in the first place? Not for attention and power, but to share some of the beauty that has never been-or will be. The only reason this account remains is for one reason: We love Gaga, and we want to share her beautiful creations with the world. We have follower goals and post previews simply to attract attention, as we want as many fans as possible to see what we have to offer! You’ll never see us making fake Venus demos (which were made from vocal stems, sadly) with horrendous, repetitive tags. Instead, you’ll find us posting full, untagged media for everyone to enjoy. Don’t take this as a message looking down on those who have profited or done wrong in the past, but as an open letter to any and all fans, to share and be kind to each other. The music brings us together; the rest is just background noise.
Blueberry kisses, Project Gaga

Little Monsters Torture Me

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Wow. Very nice. Very Space.

So Volantis!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I love this shoot so much. :whitney: 

In b4 the 'wheres the audio like they promised!!!!!!' tho. Like no honey, they said they would post content, and audio would be posted when the time is right. :flop: 

ChicaSkas
Just now, Mark said:

Thats for her Jazz solo tour in space, I believe?

We can only hope. I want that second Tony album :flutter:

and Paradise. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gaga Lazuli
1 minute ago, Warhol Killer said:

add the message they posted! :sis:

Done đŸ’…đŸ»:nails:

Aley Eggsalad

"Fans have seemed to find joy of posting snippets of audio and pictures purely for egotistical gain"

"You'll never see us post fake Venus demos"

Spoiler

6esj1zY.jpg

DRAG THE ATTENTION *****'S, QUEN

Gaga Lazuli
3 minutes ago, Blake said:

I love this shoot so much.  

In b4 the 'wheres the audio like they promised!!!!!!' tho. Like no honey, they said they would post content, and audio would be posted when the time is right.  

Yes my only question is.. When would that be? :giveup: How do they know the time is right. I mean it is right now at this moment...

warhol killer

I hope they have ARTPOP Inez and Vinoodh 2013 shoot! :giveup:

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Gaga Lazuli
1 minute ago, Warhol Killer said:

I hope they have ARTPOP Inez and Vinoodh 2013 shoot! :giveup:

Yes:giveup: 

These guys are my heroes:giveup: the message they are spreading with the leak restored my faith in humanity...please don't let them be another perfect illusion:toofunny:

BTW the only song I need in my life is PARTYNAUSEOUS (ARTRAVE version)...if it exists, please share it, if it doesn't, tell me so I lose all my hopes.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

He8MyHeart

How do they have access to these unseen/unheard things? Were they previously a part of Gaga's inner circle?

Archived