KP- Teenage Dream Megarate

PeterPan

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KinneyUnderYou
2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

@Andy21 @Saint Hollywood @GrigioBoys  @lifeasgeorge  @KinneyUnderYou  @Decodekid@Sycamore  @TylerBR97 @Devyn @katykatt

Are you guys planning on participating?  Just curious

Of course! Exams start on Sunday. I've been stressed studying, and I spend my breaks on Gaga Daily. I'll send my rates very soon. :hug:

1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Of course! Exams start on Sunday. I've been stressed studying, and I spend my breaks on Gaga Daily. I'll send my rates very soon. :hug:

I do not miss those days :giggle:

Decodekid
Just now, petedagrk said:

Thats pretty much half the album :giggle:

i still gotta rate half the album and im not in the mood for Katy's old music atm 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

lifeasgeorge
7 hours ago, petedagrk said:

@Andy21 @Saint Hollywood @GrigioBoys  @lifeasgeorge  @KinneyUnderYou  @Decodekid@Sycamore  @TylerBR97 @Devyn @katykatt

Are you guys planning on participating?  Just curious

Yes!! Sorry, I've just started school and work back up again this week and have been busy!! But I've been listening to the album every time I go to the gym so I'm about ready to put mine in!

live and let live

59 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Yes!! Sorry, I've just started school and work back up again this week and have been busy!! But I've been listening to the album every time I go to the gym so I'm about ready to put mine in!

I dont have enough willpower to go to the gym lately :emma:

On 1/10/2017 at 8:51 PM, lilmonster93 said:

lol I forgot about that.  I was even there during the ceremony too lol.  flop fan 

Archived