Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Some Halftime show info regarding rehearsals and volunteers

MessyTop

Featured Posts

KleinGa
5 minutes ago, Bad Guy 23 said:

So, the Haus members and ha tour crew isn't enough? I hope the stage will be big :lolly:

Highly doubt the Haus members (who are all professionals with specific roles) set up anything like that. Her tour crew will never suffice. Katy's performance had 500 field workers. YES 500. Reason? They have to set everything up in 7 minutes and then take it down in 7 minutes. Gaga's tour crew usually sets up a day or two before. At the Superbowl, they usually give each person a specific role and they do that. It's usually chaos down there to set it up. But the Superbowl has been doing this for 51 years. So no worries. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

I dont live in Texas. 

:(

Somebody get this volunteer position.  It will be good for both your resume and stan rep. Wear some clip on video/audio recording device and be a spy for two weeks. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

8 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

OMFG tell me you coined this 

gagafall.gif

:toofunny:

Another 10cm and she would have broken her neck :awkney:

1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

They have to set everything up in 7 minutes and then take it down in 7 minutes. 

They actually have to take the whole stage off the field in less than 5.

KleinGa
4 minutes ago, vanus said:

omg i wish i lived in america so bad 
imagine spending days with gaga on her rehearsals for the ****ing superbowl
( even if i lived there my skinny ass wouldnt be able to do those tasks probably, life is sad)

Usually they don't get to be with Gaga for the rehearsals. They set up the stage, she comes out AFTER they set it up, does her thing and then leaves and then they come back and dismantle everything. They don't get to stay to see what she's doing. And she's only going to do two rehearsals with them. 

What you will be doing if you were there is being bossed around by an old dude and being shouted at :ladyhaha:

KleinGa
Just now, Blake said:

They actually have to take the whole stage off the field in less than 5.

For Katy's it was 7 though :oprah: but it probably changed / you're probably right. 

Glamourpuss

I really hope nothing leaks. I want the half time show to be a massive surprise! 

adamsenigma
16 minutes ago, Bad Guy 23 said:

So, the Haus members and ha tour crew isn't enough? I hope the stage will be big :lolly:

Girl, they usually need like 100 people to do it. 

fede ARTPOP

I need it to bee perfect. :giveup:

WTF are rolling carts? sounds basic. :sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

AndrewGr

So there is a chance that the setlist & performance info will leak in just 10 days?  :air:

GagaMegaFan

The guys who don't understand the situation, should watch Katy's SB BTS video on youtube, you guys have no idea

ew

fede ARTPOP
27 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Most likely, they'll be asked to hand over their devices at a check-in and sign confidentiality agreements. 

26 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

The law is meant to be broken. 

"Please wear casual, weather-appropriate clothing, and comfortable shoes (no flip-flops or sandals). 
NO DIGITAL, STILL, OR VIDEO CAMERAS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME (including mobile phone cameras). 
If you MUST bring a phone in with you, it must stay in your pocket AT ALL TIMES. 
We have no secure storage for any purses, backpacks, or bags of any kind."

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP

OMG on Feb 2 & 3 , they have 6 hour dress rehearsals, cant imagine how many times will Gaga do the whole set? :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
4 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

The guys who don't understand the situation, should watch Katy's SB BTS video on youtube, you guys have no idea

I will watch it to get more hype. :excited2:

We can assume we"ll get same footage from Gaga right? :excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived