💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Unless there is a crazy plot twist next week, this season is probably my least favorite (together with Roanoke). The acting is phenomenal, but it's just senseless killing at this point. :neyde:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arrtpop

spoiler:

Spoiler

why tf did winter have to die she was my favorite. ally went from being my favorite to almost my lest favorite

aphrodite

Does anyone have a link for live streaming? I wanna watch this episode tonight as it airs if possible 

Don't visit my profile

monketsharona

This final episode was f*cking great ! Far vbetter final than Roanoke and Hotel.

I really really loved the season overall, I need to watch it full one more time, it will probably end up being one of my favorites ! :) 

eksistents

Sarah Paulson did that! A thoroughly satisfying conclusion to what overall became my favorite season of Horror Story yet. :tony:

Luke78619

This season was seriously great, well written and acted, Paulson and Peters were amazing as always

i just read somewhere that they were gonna include scenes where Ally uses a lighter with Hotel Cortez written on it but it was ultimately cut 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monketsharona
36 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

This season was seriously great, well written and acted, Paulson and Peters were amazing as always

i just read somewhere that they were gonna include scenes where Ally uses a lighter with Hotel Cortez written on it but it was ultimately cut 

That was from a 'insider' account that was wrong about Lily and Cher appearing (+ a lot of other things) so don't take it as serious thing :) 

Luke78619
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That was from a 'insider' account that was wrong about Lily and Cher appearing (+ a lot of other things) so don't take it as serious thing :) 

Oh I read that Sarah said it in an interview about the final episode :huh:

Here: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/ew.com/tv/2017/11/14/american-horror-story-cult-sarah-paulson-finale/amp/

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ZiggyZiggs
6 hours ago, Getaway Heart said:

is it me or did the finale feel like a let down

the finale was the best since Asylum imo

Getaway Heart
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

the finale was the best since Asylum imo

really why it felt unfinished

i love the series but the season finales always seem to suck imo

i never feel satisfied.

i feel like each season doesnt actually conclude they all seem unfinished