💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Jean-Pierre Mocky: 'Madonna told me we should make a movie with Lady Gaga.'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Jean-Pierre Mocky, French movie director talked to the press about his long career and how he met Madonna when she wasn't famous (she was the baby-sitter of his child when she was in Paris for few months, studying at the Sorbonne and trying  to make a name as a dancer and actress). He was kinda 'shady' saying she is still trying hard to be an actress while she was only good in Evita.

He also mentioned a project than Madonna told him about 2-3 years ago : 'She told me that we should make a movie with her and Lady Gaga. But I didn't really know Lady Gaga, apart she was a Monster who is changing identity everytime.'

http://www.lci.fr/tele/jean-pierre-mocky-madonna-n-etait-pas-vraiment-belle-tres-brune-couverte-de-boutons-2020320.html

Shades apart, that mean Madonna is still keen on working with Lady Gaga :reductive:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

YES

MAKE IT HAPPEN

END THE DRAMA ONCE AND FOR ALL

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GagaMyBlood95

Maybe back then, but now - Gaga would never tbh.. We have Bradley, lets leave it there  :trollga:

Lucas

I would love them to make a drama movie about fame's rise and fall, something iconic about pop culture and pop performers, artistry etc

monketsharona
Just now, Nino said:

Thank god it never happened. It could have caused a mass extinction event for the gays :giveup: 

Well HE didn't want to make it that doesn't mean she still hasn't that project ! Especially knowing now Gaga has made a name as an actress too :) 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Is this the "plan" madge was speaking about a few years back? :oprah: 

Maybe, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga and Madonna will work on something together one day (music or not). That feud seems really over. Gaga got closer to Madonna praising her lately. And Madonna has already said several times she would like to work with her...

This interview just confirms that Madonna is very keen on the idea to work with Lady Gaga !

Harry
6 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

I'd be here for A remake of What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?:derpga:

14c7a777be3923f89afdba721312eb20.jpg

LMAO

here for it

viniferrett
19 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

I'd be here for A remake of What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?

14c7a777be3923f89afdba721312eb20.jpg

iconic 

Archived