Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Early faves for the Grammys

FRANZGA

Featured Posts

FRANZGA

As the noms announcement fast approaching, 2 grammy nerds discussed and shared their views to nail the nominees.. 

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

Grein: I'm going with Beyoncé's Lemonade, Adele's 25, Drake's Views, Paul Simon's Stranger to Strangerand Justin Bieber's Purpose.

Beer: I agree with four of those. I would take out Paul Simon and put in Sia's This Is Acting.

RECORD OF THE YEAR

Grein: I'm going with Adele's "Hello," Twenty One Pilots' "Stressed Out," The Weeknd's "Starboy" (featuring Daft Punk), Lukas Graham's "7 Years" and Justin Bieber's "Love Yourself."

Beer: Once again, I agree with four of those. I would take out Lukas Graham and put in Sia's "Cheap Thrills" (featuring Sean Paul).

SONG OF THE YEAR

Grein: I'm going with "Hello," "Love Yourself," "Can't Stop the Feeling!," "Formation" and "7 Years."

Beer: I agree with three of those, but I would take out "Formation" and "7 Years" and put in "Cheap Thrills" and "Closer."

full article here .. 

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=304084

question gays.. is commercial success a big req? cause 95 prcent of this is hits.. most of em are quality tho.. 

and, are u not eligible for best new artist If u r nomnted for SOTY/ROTY/AOTY???

what are ur thoughts..??

PI tho.. :creepflop:

and inb4 CT wins.. when chandelier is the deserving, bigger and better song

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

CLOSER??!!! YOUR JOKING!!!!!! A GRAMMY!!!!!!!!!!(!!!!!!!!) YOUR INSANE 

dangerous woman deserves a grammy

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

FRANZGA
Just now, VenusBitch said:

CLOSER??!!! YOUR JOKING!!!!!! A GRAMMY!!!!!!!!!!(!!!!!!!!) YOUR INSANE 

dangerous woman deserves a grammy

yeah sad.. it's more on success now i see.. tho i love DLMD and ROSES .. so they deserve that best new artist nod at least

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, LGHunter said:

Starboy cannot be nominated

it can.. the song is released on sep. 22, deadline is sep.30

Edonis

Yeah it seems like those people really only want what's popular as opposed to music with substance. It'll probably look like this, but still, it makes it look like mainstream pop music is the only genre of music worthy of high profile awards, which is just sad. There are so many other genres out there and so many other artists and its just :noparty:

Thomas P

Beyoncé's gonna win 30 Grammys this year and y'all can seath.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gagasgrande

if dangerous woman won't be nominated i'm leaving this planet. it's one of the best albums released this year. 

FRANZGA
Just now, gagasgrande said:

if dangerous woman won't be nominated i'm leaving this planet. it's one of the best albums released this year. 

it has a good chance for best pop vocal album i assure you..

migamiga

Is he a sia Stan or :sharon:

Sounds like something we would say except it would be "I agree but I would switch x with PI"

No matter how much we all hate Closer, you know it's going to be nominated. 

I see it getting a nom in at least 1 of these categories: SOTY, ROTY, best collaboration, or best dance recording.

In my dream world, Kanye, Ariana Grande, the 1975, The Weeknd, The Neighbourhood, Troye Sivan, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Young the Giant, BØRNS, Panic at the Disco, Drake, Majid Jordan, ZAYN, Mike Posner, Nick Jonas, Cash Cash, Janet Jackson, Gaga, ZHU, LANY, Bastille, Banks, Dance Gavin Dance, Bridgit Mendler, Tove Lo, Alicia Keys, Kid Cudi, Adele, Beyoncé, Rihanna, and Twenty One Pilots would all get nominations this year.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Poissonche

I want Perfect Illusion to have at least one nomination, even if it's for "Best Record That Starts With a High-Pitched Sound" :giveup: ARTPOP not getting even one nomination was devilish.

Archived