đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes for FLAUNT

Bayonetta

Featured Posts

I don't understand everyone's obsession with him. I guess he technically has a nice body but he kinda annoys me. 

Don't visit my profile

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a bit too sexualized to be very honest. the footage of him in the couch is sex by itself.

It must be good to be young

Gov Hooka

He's conventionally attractive but idk there's not much more going on. His face doesn't do it for me tbh... Plus I agree with whoever said he looks like a musclebob buffpants version of Luke from Modern Family :sharon: 

donutellha
17 hours ago, CowSiss said:

Is he hot cause of the body? He's just not doing it for me; he seems rather plain, like the boy next door...

What am I missing? He looks like the kid who plays Luke off Modern Family. Is it the barely legal aspect that is getting everyone off? Is it the fact that, to many not including myself, he gives off heavy gay vibes? Explain the thirst to a Joanne like me

45bcff73b0f8f64ad2d0539da1ffdab7.gif

I CANT UNSEE IT SOMEONE HLEP ME
ESPECIALLY THE NEW EPISODE WHERE HE WAS WORKING FOR THE WIDOW WITH HIS SHIRT OFF

why

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

The guy from modern family is cuter, but Shawn has a nicer body.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Fran Padilla
5 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

He's conventionally attractive but idk there's not much more going on. His face doesn't do it for me tbh... Plus I agree with whoever said he looks like a musclebob buffpants version of Luke from Modern Family :sharon: 

No? :excuseu:

I'm paying attention to his body more than his face. God the way this picture is executed and his body makes me crayz horny than I usually am. I just wanna rub my puzzy and moan while I wet him.

shawn-mendes-shirtless-flaunt-magazine-7

This is kind of making him a hypocrite though since he said that he would never sell sex or something like that http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3759188/Shawn-Mendes-18-dishes-NOT-having-sex-life-s-famous.html

Archived