💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Super Bowl LI Halftime Promo (Fan-made)

DanielKCarey

Featured Posts

DanielKCarey

Hey ya'll, I was bored and decided to play around with iMovie (I'm an amateur lol)  and made a small promo video for Gaga's upcoming halftime show. What do you think?

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Jenina

You did a great job it's done well.  I will say I found the Telephone part to be a bit overwhelming, but that's just me.  Other than that I found it to be really good.

cool

Thomas P

I love these kinds of videos. They're always so fun to wtch

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

that shade towards LoveGame, Paparazzi, Alejandro You and I, Edge of Glory, GUY :lolly: 

jk i luv it

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

DeanWinchester

I know you're going for the static/old timey aesthetic but in some places there's a little bit too much that it ends up getting distracting instead of nostalgic (because the visuals are buried). But still overall pretty good.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DanielKCarey
9 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I know you're going for the static/old timey aesthetic but in some places there's a little bit too much that it ends up getting distracting instead of nostalgic (because the visuals are buried). But still overall pretty good.

I do agree, I probably shouldn't have done the editing and stuff without my glasses. :laughga:

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, BoricuaInATL said:

I do agree, I probably shouldn't have done the editing and stuff without my glasses. :laughga:

doesn't it hurt your eyes? :ladyhaha:

and slay at you managing to include DWUW :applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived