game

Final Fantasy XV for a newbie

Anastasia

Featured Posts

Anastasia
Just now, Scarlet said:

:sharon:

Hide contents

Also, thank you for posting this thread! I was not gonna ask to get FFXV for Christmas, but this changed my mind and made me want to get it now :hug:

I'm actually buying it for myself :cryga: I put money aside every year to get myself some stuff, my parents don't believe in giving gifts unless they are useful for school or work, so every year I try to pick what games I can have in my budget and I spoil myself :firega:

Glad you changed your mind, hopefully we both get it and we can chat about the game on here :excited2:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Anastasia
10 hours ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

or you could buy the Nintendo Switch on iTunes instead :poot:

There's always room in my heart for Nintendo :unicorn:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

malazam

If you want to complement the games I think you shoudl watch the movies....watching Kingsglaive is going to help I think....

Unless playing the Fabula Nova Crystallis I don't think you need to play previous games...

I wish I could play it! I love FF's! My fave one is the VII and the XII has a plac ein my heart!

FNC was amazing too! 

another shot before we kiss the other side

TheFriend

I love the FF series. I've only played FFXIII but did not finish, spoiled the whole FFIII-2, and spoiled about a quarter of LR FFIII :cryga:

Most handsome men are Cloud, Noctis, Noel, and Hope! :giggle:

@Seeka, you can take Prompto all you want :giggle:

3 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

I love the FF series. I've only played FFXIII but did not finish, spoiled the whole FFIII-2, and spoiled about a quarter of LR FFIII :cryga:

Most handsome men are Cloud, Noctis, Noel, and Hope! :giggle:

@Seeka, you can take Prompto all you want :giggle:

PROMPTO IS MY BABY. HE USED TO BE FAT. HE IS AN UGLY DUCKLING STORY. HE IS ME. EXCEPT HE'S PRETTY AND I'M STILL CTHULHU.

But seriously, Prompto's backstory. Feels. so many feels.

TheFriend
40 minutes ago, Seeka said:

PROMPTO IS MY BABY. HE USED TO BE FAT. HE IS AN UGLY DUCKLING STORY. HE IS ME. EXCEPT HE'S PRETTY AND I'M STILL CTHULHU.

But seriously, Prompto's backstory. Feels. so many feels.

Yeah yeah. Noctis is mine. I do believe I'll have many love rivals because of that. Including girls :giveup: I was so happy when they released the Omen trailer. :giveup:

3 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Yeah yeah. Noctis is mine. I do believe I'll have many love rivals because of that. Including girls :giveup: I was so happy when they released the Omen trailer. :giveup:

Brotherhood has induced so many feelsy fanfic ideas.

I wanna write a story about Ignis perfecting that recipe.

I wanna write a story about Prompto having eating disorders.

I think I haven't had an inspiring FF in a while.

yes I do believe the last great FF was 10. people can fight me.

TheFriend
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Brotherhood has induced so many feelsy fanfic ideas.

I wanna write a story about Ignis perfecting that recipe.

I wanna write a story about Prompto having eating disorders.

I think I haven't had an inspiring FF in a while.

yes I do believe the last great FF was 10. people can fight me.

I just want Noctis to be single forever :giveup: And stay with Ignis together. Prompto better be busy taking pictures outside. Gladiolus dunno.

Meh, I thought it was FFVII:CC? :ladyhaha:

Just now, TheFriend said:

I just want Noctis to be single forever :giveup: And stay with Ignis together. Prompto better be busy taking pictures outside. Gladiolus dunno.

Meh, I thought it was FFVII:CC? :ladyhaha:

Anything that's a sequel or prequel never counts.

Though I mush up all of 13 into one big bag of no.

Although if you count Type-0  as main series, I consider that the most recent great game of the series.

12 and 13 shouldn't have been changed from the original concepts, honestly.

TheFriend
51 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Anything that's a sequel or prequel never counts.

Though I mush up all of 13 into one big bag of no.

Although if you count Type-0  as main series, I consider that the most recent great game of the series.

12 and 13 shouldn't have been changed from the original concepts, honestly.

Oops I didn't know about that. FFVII then :giggle:

Lol, as for me, FFXIII is the first FF I played and I love everything from the plot, character designs(hello Noel!), soundtrack, VA, gameplay, etc. Why all the dislike for the series? 

Sadly I can only talk about FFXIII trilogy and some FFVII. They're the only one I know :giveup: And tbh, I have only watched ep1 of Brotherhood. I'm saving it when I get the actual game. And Kingsglaive too.

4 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Oops I didn't know about that. FFVII then :giggle:

Lol, as for me, FFXIII is the first FF I played and I love everything from the plot, character designs(hello Noel!), soundtrack, VA, gameplay, etc. Why all the dislike for the series? 

Sadly I can only talk about FFXIII trilogy and some FFVII. They're the only one I know :giveup: And tbh, I have only watched ep1 of Brotherhood. I'm saving it when I get the actual game. And Kingsglaive too.

Haha I find FFVII overrated actually. I mean it's good, not unworthy of its praise, but I do not it the best.

However, I started with IX and X, or what I like to call the Summoner saga.

I consider probably... I wanna say V, VI, or IX the best. I'd say X but Tidus isn't far from the most likeable character. I hoped they changed his personality for X-3.

Archived