💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga liked M.I.A.'s tweet

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

A bigger star ? What does it prove ? Selling =/= having talent. The way you think is wrong and also stupid.

I do think MIA is more creative than Gaga and her sound is unique and interesting, but she's way more daring than Gaga so yeah, they wouldn't fit with each other.

Gaga is a bigger star than she is no matter how u look at it! You can decide to talk about heavy promo and selling out but am sure she got her chance and didn't appeal to folks. And believe MIA is not more talented than Gaga, u heard her songs? Am tired of everyone acting like the underdogs are the real deal. She's could be more daring than Gaga but what's the actual use if it doesn't impact? Lemme ask u, if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around does it make a sound?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

Oh it's facts! You can make a poll and post it anywhere, I bet lady Gaga will win 90 to 10 each time. 

What would it mean, again ? 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

Opinion, not fact. I disagree and you seem to care a little bit too much.

Again, this is just your opinion.

I like how you're throwing that it's my opinion when there is facts to show who is more talent. But you know what! Have a nice day enjoying your flopped no talent all instrumental mia 

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

What would it mean, again ? 

:nails: you better be lucky I'm a risk of being banned...that what it means! 

KinneyUnderYou
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Oh it's facts! You can make a poll and post it anywhere, I bet lady Gaga will win 90 to 10 each time. 

It's not facts. It's an opinion. Just like his opinion regarding M.I.A. is a better artist than Gaga, or your opinion that Gaga is a better artist than M.I.A.

Jenniferella
Just now, Denys said:

Gaga is a bigger star than she is no matter how u look at it! You can decide to talk about heavy promo and selling out but am sure she got her chance and didn't appeal to folks. And believe MIA is not more talented than Gaga, u heard her songs? Am tired of everyone acting like the underdogs are the real deal. She's could be more daring than Gaga but what's the actual use if it doesn't impact? Lemme ask u, if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around does it make a sound?

You don't make sense at all. MIA is a less successful artist for reasons that are easy to understand : her music is not pop (pop means "popular", just in case) which means it will obviously appeal to less people. She's been political ever since her debut album, which is a problem too if you want to be a mainstream artist. 

2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

I like how you're throwing that it's my opinion when there is facts to show who is more talent. But you know what! Have a nice day enjoying your flopped no talent all instrumental mia 

Nope, still not. Have a great day too !

Boyboi12

:nails:men lie women lie numbers dont

1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

It's not facts. It's an opinion. Just like his opinion regarding M.I.A. is a better artist than Gaga, or your opinion that Gaga is a better artist than M.I.A.

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

:nails:men lie women lie numbers dont

Sales don't define if an artist is better than the other, what the heck

Boyboi12
28 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

You don't make sense at all. MIA is a less successful artist for reasons that are easy to understand : her music is not pop (pop means "popular", just in case) which means it will obviously appeal to less people. She's been political ever since her debut album, which is a problem too if you want to be a mainstream artist. 

Edited 

Jenniferella
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

Sales don't define if an artist is better than the other, what the heck

I think all hope is pretty much lost with this one, don't try too much 

Boyboi12
3 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I think all hope is pretty much lost with this one, don't try too much 

Why are you even on this site if you're an Mia Stan?

Jenniferella
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

Why are you even on this site if you're an Mia Stan?

Because I'm able to ?

Boyboi12
Just now, DevilHeart said:

Because I'm able to ?

Put away shots for later
So I'm stable
Live in trees chew on feet
Watch lost on cable
Bird flu gonna get you
Made it in my stable
From the crap you drop
On my crop when they pay you. :cryga: 

2 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

It means she's not smart at all and comparing her to smart people is very out of place, a whole lot of artist wanted a platform for their views to be heard and what did they do? Capture the audience first then educate them subsequently, we can see that with Gaga and Kendrick recently. Another thing is sales can = talent, not in every case but it exist. You talk mainstream like is a place for lesser people, MIA wants to be mainstream everyone does! Who doesn't want his/her work heard? That's the only reason they create in the first place 

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Denys said:

It means she's not smart at all and comparing her to smart people is very out of place, a whole lot of artist wanted a platform for their views to be heard and what did they do? Capture the audience first then educate them subsequently, we can see that with Gaga and Kendrick recently. Another thing is sales can = talent, not in every case but it exist. You talk mainstream like is a place for lesser people, MIA wants to be mainstream everyone does! Who doesn't want his/her work heard? That's the only reason they create in the first place 

:golfclap: well said sista 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived