💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Paulina Rubio's New Single Coming on Nov 11th

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Mexican pop singer Paulina Rubio, also known as the Queen of Latin Pop, the Golden Girl, the Latin Madonna, the original blonde -unlike Shakira- and Thalia's eternal rival, is coming back with a new single on November 11th.

8m76Nom.jpg

La reina esta de regreso! :classy:

About time! :giveup:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
4 minutes ago, Andy21 said:

Queen of latin pop? đŸ€” Nice try :classy:

It is not a "try" it is a fact.

ZaZ1U8e.gif

Dominic

Is she the one that does that "Boys will be boys" song? I travelled across Spain a few years ago and that song was everywhere. Love it :firega:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Bambino
9 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Queen of Latin Pop Cute

Tell that to Billboard, Fox, Telemundo, Televisa and the rest of other reliable sources that have been calling her that since 2000.

At least she doesn't ride trends and release duets with the hottest and most popular artists of the moment to stay relevant :classy:

7 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Is she the one that does that "Boys will be boys" song? I travelled across Spain a few years ago and that song was everywhere. Love it

Yes. Her songs always become hits in Spain :giveup:

KinneyUnderYou

Honestly, you're the happiest person on earth right now @Bambino. I'm very happy for you. I remember the dozens of messages regarding your wait of her new music. It's almost here! :) Hope you'll like it.

Ferrer Zorola

I liker her but this doesn't excite me at all lmao I get more excited by Manelyk from Acapulco Shore or Lorena Herrera. Both do seem more interested in their careers. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bambino
9 minutes ago, i medici said:

Omg bambino i am so happy for you :giveup:

6 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Honestly, you're the happiest person on earth right now @Bambino. I'm very happy for you. I remember the dozens of messages regarding your wait of her new music. It's almost here! :) Hope you'll like it.

gracias

T2rIe.gif

1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Lorena Herrera.

Are you okay?

T2rIe.gif

GloZell Green
36 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Tell that to Billboard, Fox, Telemundo, Televisa and the rest of other reliable sources that have been calling her that since 2000.

At least she doesn't ride trends and release duets with the hottest and most popular artists of the moment to stay relevant :classy:

I mean she releases with people she wants to release with regardless of whether or not they're relevant. I mean she collaborated with Carlos Vives, not a household name, on a track which outsold and outstreamed every Pau single but that's none of my business :poot: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Ferrer Zorola
40 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Are you okay?

T2rIe.gif

it's not like Paulina is more talented. Lorena's videos slay and Paulina's don't. And neither of them can sing.

did you watch Paulina trying to sing "girls just wanna have fun" with Demi Lovato @ Mexico City? 

giphy.gif

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived