đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Was Your Favorite Dive Bar Performance?

Bio

What Was Your Favorite Dive Bar Performance?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What Was Your Favorite Dive Bar Performance?

• Nashville
    • New York
    • Los Angeles

Featured Posts

To me New York was by far the best one. She was loose, there was no gimmicks like weird dancers and she seemed really happy there. I like the other ones too but she killed it in NYC.

Rebel Heart

New York is my fav. But I loved the PI performance from tonight :diane:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Erlenmeyer
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

To me New York was by far the best one. She was loose, there was no gimmicks like weird dancers and she seemed really happy there. I like the other ones too but she killed it in NYC.

Not only that, the emotion felt the most genuine. I connected with her in a way I never have before during her performances of Grigio Girls and MR. It was downright moving. 

Radio Ga Ga

Her voice was a little off today, until Joanne, which was amazing. The PI performance was also probably the best she ever gave, so idk, probably still NY though, she felt so genuine, and NYC angel down performance was a million times better lol

Gov Hooka

Easily New York. Plus she sang to to the monsters from the balcony outside which slayed me beyond existence.

Perfect Illusion is ****ing amazing live though as seen in the LA dive bar performance

Anderson123

NY by far. It was when A-Yo clicked and started to love the song, they all looked so great together playing the song. Also Grigio Girls and Diamond Heart were great.

Not to be biased but I prefered the setlist, the vocals, the audience, the band, and the vibe at my state of NEW YORK:)

best: Grigio Girls

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Gagaloo911

New York by far!

But as for my fave MR performance of the 3, it would have to be Nashville.

display name

New York. The most emotional performance of "Million Reasons," we got "Just Another Day" live, and Gaga sang "Grigio Girls" directly to Sonja. Also, "Diamond Heart." :legend: 

Sizzily

NY overall but my favorite individual songs were Sinner's Prayer in Nashville and PI in La.

One Banned Boi

Archived