Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo Switch Presentation

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER
44 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I haven't played all of Galaxy 2 and I've never played Metroid or Pikmin :gum: 

Omg... Pikmin 3 and Metroid Other M are like some of the best games I've ever played :duck:

maybe you get the chance to play those series on the Switch ;) 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I haven't played all of Galaxy 2 and I've never played Metroid or Pikmin :gum: 

You need to play Pikmin it's relaxing and fun! :hug:

Can't wait but then again the stream will be at midnight over here...might just wait until it's uploaded to there youtube channel tomorrow to see it tho, or head into work early and watch it there :ladyhaha:

Haroon
2 hours ago, bionic said:

I thought this was tomorrow :laughga: 

Technically it is for us Europeans, it's at like 3AM or something in the UK :wtfga: 

2 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Omg... Pikmin 3 and Metroid Other M are like some of the best games I've ever played :duck:

maybe you get the chance to play those series on the Switch ;) 

1 hour ago, Darcklighter22 said:

You need to play Pikmin it's relaxing and fun! :hug:

Can't wait but then again the stream will be at midnight over here...might just wait until it's uploaded to there youtube channel tomorrow to see it tho, or head into work early and watch it there :ladyhaha:

I'm not so sure about Pikmin, the trailers have never made me go "oooh that looks fun!" :sweat: Plus Olimar didn't really make me love him in Super Smash Bros either, he's quite frustrating to play as so that didn't help :rip: 

Darcklighter22
14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Technically it is for us Europeans, it's at like 3AM or something in the UK :wtfga: 

I'm not so sure about Pikmin, the trailers have never made me go "oooh that looks fun!" :sweat: Plus Olimar didn't really make me love him in Super Smash Bros either, he's quite frustrating to play as so that didn't help :rip: 

Yeah his character isn't best represented in Smash. If you like strategy games or collecting things in games Pikmin is pretty neat....you could bypass the first and second tho 3rd one is the best.

Haroon
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Ready to freak out with you <3 @Haroon

YES TANNER :sara: 

Good price point, that's like the same as Xbox One and PS4 Slim I think :confused: 

Haroon

That show of the play styles made it look so attractive, like we already knew it from a few months ago but they totally sold the different types :applause: 

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

This look back at the previous consoles, the poor GameCube being like "it had a handle" :rip: 

It's such an underrated gem

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon
Just now, Redstreak said:

It's such an underrated gem

Those mini CDs are the most adorable things Nintendo has ever done :giveup: 

Archived