💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If million reasons really is hit worthy

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

Hey guys lemme tell u something so u guys stop having these meltdowns and stop pressuring Gaga to change single plans !

if Millionn reasons really is hit material (which I think it is ) it should slay no matter if it's released as a single now or later !:classy:  It can still slay in December Jan or feb

it's better to milk the situation . Katy did the same with dark horse I believe .  Also if Drake/Adele  can have multiple singles impacting radio at the same time then  why can't Gaga. If the songs connect with gp we will be fine .

what we should be more concerned about is wether we will get videos for aYo and million reasons :ladyhaha:

homomo

Million Reasons is going to sell a good amount this week and next week. A lot of people will already have it, plus the people who bought the album will already have it. Therefore, no one will really buy it later on. 

I mean, yeah, there's streaming. However, that would be hard to take off with no sales being added, plus it being 3+ months after it went kinda viral.

VANTABLACK
2 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Million Reasons is going to sell a good amount this week and next week. A lot of people will already have it, plus the people who bought the album will already have it. Therefore, no one will really buy it later on. 

I mean, yeah, there's streaming. However, that would be hard to take off with no sales being added, plus it being 3+ months after it went kinda viral.

No I think if she releases a video later for it it can truly be viral ! people will buy the song . With the right promo .

this is like a speechless and bad romance situation . Speechless was well received and if it got single treatment  with a video it could have been big .  

Gagaloo911

Preach. Couldn't have said it better.

And that last part is so important! We need videos for both, hopefully they're smart and plan for and shoot both together!

migamiga
1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

Then why is 'Closer' still selling :saladga:

homomo
1 minute ago, F AM E said:

Then why is 'Closer' still selling :saladga:

Because it became a viral sensation. Plus its streaming power is beyond incredible. Something not every song can do. Usually a song is number one for maybe a week to a max of 3 or 4 weeks, but more than that isn't as common.

migamiga
Just now, Interstellar said:

Because it became a viral sensation. Plus its streaming power is beyond incredible. Something not every song can do. Usually a song is number one for maybe a week to a max of 3 or 4 weeks, but more than that isn't as common.

Not really. Look at all the #1 songs in the past year- Hello, One Dance, Work, etc. Only in this new age are songs at #1 for very few weeks, but if you look at charts from the 90s and early 2000s, #1 songs would stay there for quite awhile.

And I beg to differ, I believe MR has the capability to last that long

homomo
Just now, F AM E said:

Not really. Look at all the #1 songs in the past year- Hello, One Dance, Work, etc. Only in this new age are songs at #1 for very few weeks, but if you look at charts from the 90s and early 2000s, #1 songs would stay there for quite awhile.

Countless songs have been at number one on iTunes in the past year. 3 out of like 100 is still pretty rare

1 minute ago, F AM E said:

I'm not as confident as you :giveup: gaga hasn't had a big hit in ages and jt seems odd letting the opportunity pass when it's handed to you on a platinum platter. 

1 hour ago, VANTABLACK said:

No I think if she releases a video later for it it can truly be viral ! people will buy the song . With the right promo .

this is like a speechless and bad romance situation . Speechless was well received and if it got single treatment  with a video it could have been big .  

This! Gaga take notes!

migamiga
8 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Countless songs have been at number one on iTunes in the past year. 3 out of like 100 is still pretty rare

Oh you're talking about iTunes! I'm talking about BB

True. People having meltdowns, it feels like they are just worried that if Gaga's team don't make MR as single, it will never be as hit as it is today in the future future. Come on.

Archived