Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele Endorses Hillary Clinton

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Adele has officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.

She did so last night at her concert when Hillary Clinton was in attendance.

"I can't vote but I am 100 percent for Hillary Clinton. I love her." 

She also implored people not to vote for Trump.

While I'm THRILLED she did this, I was surprised she did it publicly because she has such a mass appeal and Trump supporters like her too

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7556836/adele-tells-fans-dont-vote-donald-trump?utm_source=twitter

Lona Delery

I dont get why any non-american celebrity would endorse any of the presidential candidates :duck: Like, it's completly irrelevant what British Adele thinks

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

GagaMyBlood95
6 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

I dont get why any non-american celebrity would endorse any of the presidential candidates :duck: Like, it's completly irrelevant what British Adele thinks

It's very relevant when you have millions of fans (and a lot of them from the US) listening to you...

10 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

The next American president does change what happens in the world as America does get into foreign affairs all the time. Not to mention the connected culture of the west.

display name
2 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

It's very relevant when you have millions of fans (and a lot of them from the US) listening to you...

This.

It's bold of her to have said this, and it actually does mean something. Godele. :applause: 

Lona Delery
15 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

14 minutes ago, Fay said:

The next American president does change what happens in the world as America does get into foreign affairs all the time. Not to mention the connected culture of the west.

Still, shes not American. She has a diffetent perspective of everything and she simply shouldnt give her opinion on foreign matters.

Its already wrong for US popstars to voice their opinion so publicly imo.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

Still, shes not American. She has a diffetent perspective of everything and she simply shouldnt give her opinion on foreign matters.

Its already wrong for US popstars to voice their opinion so publicly imo.

Yes she should even though im against Hilary, I think its important to talk about these things even if its a foreign country. People always give their opinion on my country and I think its fine and I always give my opinion on America too as what happens in America will effect my life dramatically and I care about the world too not just my country.

Archived