Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

German media already reporting Gaga's Carpool

kvnrp

Featured Posts

Source (in German) Der Spiegel

Lady Gaga singt und pöbelt
Lady Gaga sings and swears

Aus dem Auto dröhnt "Bad Romance" von Lady Gaga, Fahrer und Beifahrerin singen laut mit. Die Beifahrerin öffnet das Fenster auf ihrer Seite und pöbelt andere Verkehrsteilnehmer an. An sich ein aus Innenstädten bekanntes Bild. Das Besondere diesmal: Die Beifahrerin ist Lady Gaga selbst.

"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga blasts in the car, driver and co-driver are singing loudly along.
The co-driver opens the window and screams at other drivers. Nothing new to see in city centers.

But this time, Lady Gaga is the co-driver.

Der Talkshow-Moderator James Corden fährt regelmäßig Prominente durch die Gegend. Michelle Obama saß schon mit ihm im Auto; auch Adele cruiste mit ihm durch die Stadt. Diesmal ist Lady Gaga die Beifahrerin. Die Sendung ist morgen Abend zu sehen, eine Vorschau gibt es aber jetzt schon.

Talkshow host James Corden and his guests go on tour from time to time. Michelle Obama and Adele were already driving with him.
This time, it's Lady Gagas turn. The show will air tomorrow, but a preview is already available.

Lady Gaga singt nicht nur mit dem Moderator. Sie macht sich auch auf ganz unglamouröse Weise nützlich: "Vielen Dank, dass du mir hilfst, zur Arbeit zu kommen", sagt Corden zu Beginn der Fahrt.

Lady Gaga is not only singing with the host. She's making herself unglamorously useful: "Thank you for driving me to work", says Corden at the start of the tour.

Dann öffnet Lady Gaga das Fenster und brüllt: "Move!" (sinngemäß: "Aus dem Weg!") Corden greift das Stichwort und stimmt den Song "Move Bitch!" vom US-Rapper Ludacris an. Nach wenigen Sekunden rappt auch Lady Gaga mit und die beiden kommen auch musikalisch in Fahrt.

Then, Gaga opens the window and screams "Move!". Corden takes the hint and strikes up "Move Bitch!", a song by US-Rapper Ludacris.
After a few seconds, Gaga begins to rap as well and both are building up momentum muscially as well.

Dann der Höhepunkt: Die Sängerin und der Moderator performen Lady Gagas Hit "Bad Romance" im Duett - samt Choreografie. Zwischendurch wird darüber geplaudert, was bei der Sängerin in den nächsten Monaten auf dem Plan steht. Der wohl wichtigste Termin: Lady Gaga tritt Anfang Februar in der Halbzeitpause des Super Bowls auf.

Then the highlight: The singer and host perform Gagas hit "Bad Romance" as a duett - complete with choreography.
Every now and then, they chat about what the next few months have in store for Gaga.
Probably the most important event: Lady Gaga will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show in february.

The promo :giveup:

wk6BJ0k.gif

10 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

tumblr_inline_ny12h4Uk5N1r17v1m_500.gif

The GIF should be (to radios):
"Why don't you play her music?!"

:saladga::neyde:

This is how often the second biggest radio station in the country played any Gaga song over the last few days

h1Zn2Re.png

:neyde: x 10

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

actually she is doing pretty okay so 

Omg not at all. Have u seen the charts. Joanne only peaked at No. 5 or 4 on German iTunes. 

And right now its 6...so...

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

The GIF should be (to radios):
"Why don't you play her music?!"

:saladga::neyde:

This is how often the biggest radio station in the country played any Gaga song over the last few days

h1Zn2Re.png

:neyde: x 10

Now that's a lie, Antenne Bayern is the biggest station. :neyde: 
1Live is the biggest station that is funded by tax money, Antenne Bayern is private & bigger overall :neyde:

Just now, Supersonic said:

Now that's a lie, Antenne Bayern is the biggest station. :neyde: 
1Live is the biggest station that is funded by tax money, Antenne Bayern is private & bigger overall :neyde:

Mess :neyde:

Let me fix it to second biggest :lana:

berlinforme
17 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Omg not at all. Have u seen the charts. Joanne only peaked at No. 5 or 4 on German iTunes. 

And right now its 6...so...

To be fair it peaked at #3. 

But still Lady Gaga is rather unpopular in Germany unfortunately, I guess it's because Germans, due to their overall seriousness, haven't really been into crazyGa during BTW and ARTPOP. She had no hitsingle here since TEOG, Applause was just doing okay and I've never even heard it on the radio. 

I remember going to the artRave in Hamburg and I came there 30 minutes after they opened the doors, no lines and I still got a great place inside. :cool:

Different situation in Berlin and Cologne though. 

DeanWinchester
46 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

tumblr_inline_ny12h4Uk5N1r17v1m_500.gif

Came here to post this. Was not disappointed :applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

KingOfSpain

They better buy Joanne because it's gonna miss the top 10 in its debut week. 

angela-merkel-o.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived