đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Angry Bieber drops mic, walks off stage in Mancs

ReidOne

Featured Posts

LaLuna
9 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

IM really starting to respect this guy. He needs to change his fan base from the ground up. Too many young girls. He should do a Joanne kind of album lol

I was thinking the same thing :giggle:

He needs to take a break and come back with an entire new, more mature sound that will alienate all the little horny girls, just like Gaga alienated the little dance/pop/EDMsters. 

Bieber, ha Joanne era is coming :ladyhaha:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
Just now, Naor Daniel said:

Do you even know how teenage girls behave nowadays? They're nuts. He hates the fact his fan base is so young and immature. Of course gaga respects us, because we respect her! 

If he hates his fan base then he should quit. It's flat out disrespectful how he treats these people who spend thousands of dollars to get to see him for an hour and a half. He's performing at a concert, not a funeral. People are going to scream whether he likes it or not. They're excited to see their idol. Also it's not just teenage girls screaming at his show.

djBuffoon
9 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I don't know much about him, nor did i ever really care. But at the end of the day, he is just a human being, and all that pressure, success, fans and constant attention gonna leave a mark on him, it does on everybody. 

This is his job, though. If I got pissed at work and walked out, I would expect to be reprimanded and most likely fired. If he doesn't want to perform live, and deal with everything that task entails (crowds, screaming, etc.), then he shouldn't.

I'm with him on the whole not wanting to take photos and that sort of stuff, like I get it, Gaga has said herself how isolating fame has been and Bieber has been in the spotlight since he was a teen. It's rough.

Crowds screaming out of excitement though? It's a concert, people are paying to see you, that's their reaction. If he doesn't like it he should stop. That's not me being like "f*ck you, quit music" it's genuine, tours are notoriously difficult and exhausting mentally and physically. If he isn't enjoying it he should stop.

Bieber isn't an opera singer. He can't expect the crowd to politely sit in their seats and let out a delicate applause after each song. He has marketed himself a certain way, he is a pop star, that's how concerts go.

Bellatrix
11 minutes ago, GagaLover1928 said:

He is being payed for this, the fans paid lots of money. Kinda rude

Just because you pay for a ticket doesn't mean you can behave however you want at the concert tho. I agree with him, screaming while the person on stage is talking is annoying and rude af. If you are a fan you should be interested in listening to what the artist says.

Also, it's not just rude to the artist, it's also rude to the people standing around you.

3 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

This is his job, though. If I got pissed at work and walked out, I would expect to be reprimanded and most likely fired. If he doesn't want to perform live, and deal with everything that task entails (crowds, screaming, etc.), then he shouldn't.

I understand that, but none of us get how much pressure it must be for all of them, doesn't matter who. And i don't think it's no wonder many take drugs and so on, and is it even that easy for him to quit? They have a contract, whole team they have to think about and so on.

And to be honest, i also had a time in my old work where the pressure was to much and i had a meltdown, i quit that job soon after.

Not saying i like his approach, or what he is doing, but maybe we would also react like that in his place, you never know.

The problem isn't his fans, it's him :air:

I went to see One Direction in concert and although I was shocked at how many 20 - 40 year olds were there in groups without children, there were still a lot of children, as you would expect. They actually have stage presence and the crowd went along with the show. They were quiet or sung along during the slow numbers, they listened when they were talking and basically acted like a normal crowd at any show.

Justin does not respect his crowd and does not try to work with them. To put it bluntly, he's an awful performer.

Brian Ryan

He just wants to be heard. Sad people forget the artist. Purpose was about him wanting to be heard and I think it's very intimate to have the artist talk for a while... Madonna does it often. Whatever is going on with him I hope he's able to finish the tour and perhaps have some much needed me time.

AdAstra

From now on I'm ending every one of my posts on GGD with a fun fact/video about Kylie Minogue...

Archived