Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Angry Bieber drops mic, walks off stage in Mancs

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Naor Daniel

IM really starting to respect this guy. He needs to change his fan base from the ground up. Too many young girls. He should do a Joanne kind of album lol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne

Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

The kylie promo :air:

The fever tour was so icoinc

Literally every arena tour since has been inspired by it :giveup:

:worship2:

display name

I don't like him much nor do I think there'd be much of value in what he has to say, but his fans really should learn to listen if they love their fave. He should still try harder to control his temper, and he should continue to speak. The ones who wanna hear him will try their best to listen. All he can do is try and not let the disrespectful fans bring him down.

Borislshere
Just now, Dread Monster said:

wtf why does he act like a highschool teacher on stage "the noise is disrespectful"

My first thought :toofunny:

48351120eaeai_sm.jpg

KURUSHITOVSKA

Does he even know what his job is? Like QUIT already. They're are paying a lot of money to see you lipsynch, YOU should have some respect for them. I cant with this child, just leave the music world and be a retailer or something.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

AndrewGr
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I mean I get that it's kinda rude when people are not letting u speak, but sis you're the one with the heavy duty microphone :deadbanana:

Also if I was his sound engineer, I'd beat the sh*t out of him for actually dropping the mic to the ground.

Did you see how Gaga closed the 1st Dive Bar show? :ladyhaha:

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

IM really starting to respect this guy. He needs to change his fan base from the ground up. Too many young girls. He should do a Joanne kind of album lol

This kind of behavior earns your respect? :awkney:

Bambino

This dude needs a break. And don't you dare tell me his fans are unbearable. He makes songs are directed at a certain public. They payed to see him perform and he has to perform for him. Any fans of any artist are always thrilled to see their fave perform. So shut up and perform or go home.

Runway

Lol if Gaga, Beyonce, Britney etc melted down every time their fans scream while they perform they would have quitted a LONG time ago. Its a pop show not an art exhibit who does he think he is, should be grateful there are so many fools who pay $200 to see his half assed performances :ladyhaha: 

Naor Daniel
Just now, Devyn said:

This kind of behavior earns your respect? :awkney:

Do you even know how teenage girls behave nowadays? They're nuts. He hates the fact his fan base is so young and immature. Of course gaga respects us, because we respect her! 

StarstruckIllusion

I couldn't take 7 years of teenage screaming either Bieber. No stress. An audience that screams and records the music instead of enjoying the music? how tragic. 

Archived