Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Media and GP is behind JOANNE

Reidstar

Featured Posts

I feel like the media and GP are more supportive and behind Gaga now more than they've ever been. A lot of it has to do with the career changing Sound Of Music performance and everything else that followed it. I really believe ARTPOP could have bounced back to the GP if the Troy/Bobby transition went smoother, but I feel like Bobby is doing a great job with JOANNE so far. The superbowl is a HUGE opportunity and the NFL believes in the album a lot and is going to continue to promote it in TV spots. She's also got Apple Music, Bud light, Monster High and Spotify behind her now. Billboard seems more supportive towards promoting her as well ever since they crowned her woman of the year in 2015. GMA was great, SNL tonight will be good, she's gotta just do some cool new videos and churn them out quick so that she and the album are relevant and hyped enough in time for the superbowl, but also not over-saturated either. SHE NEEDS CHOREOGRAPHY AND BACK UP DANCERS IN A VIDEO FOR A-YO! And a live performance of Hey Girl with Florence ASAP. WHO AGREES?

Mister Gaga
4 minutes ago, Reidstar said:

Bobby is doing a great job with JOANNE so far

Because of him, we didn't get even ONE live performance of PI, lead single is dead, there's no song on radio on Joanne's release week...i mean...

IYgMrKq.gif

OT: but i agree about the GP. They love her again (kinda. They don't love her, but they like her). Same with the majority of media. Despite there are not great reviews, everyone mentions her good intentions at that kind of stuff.

Economy
3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Because of him, we didn't get even ONE live performance of PI, lead single is dead, there's no song on radio on Joanne's release week...i mean...

IYgMrKq.gif

OT: but i agree about the GP. They love her again (kinda. They don't love her, but they like her). Same with the majority of media. Despite there are not great reviews, everyone mentions her good intentions at that kind of stuff.

This. The GP isnt going crazy for her

They are merely less critical and acknowledge her vocal talant a bit more

I think thats about it really for now. Gaga is still not what the average person bops to

djBuffoon

From what I've experienced in my social circle, this album has definitely reignited interest in people who were over Gaga ever since the "Born This Way" video dropped.

Which is not to say that these people were right in criticizing her for being her theatrical self, but I do believe this album will eventually inspire to look back at her previous work and see that a really artist was involved the whole time.

The music is really good. But she needs really good performances, hope for good visuals and very good for A-Yo.

And she needs the right single choices like:

Dancin In Circles

John Wayne

Million Reasons

A-Yo

Angel Down

Just Another Day

Come To Mama 

chrismugler

The new single (A-YO) will be sent to radios in the coming days:music:. Bookmark this.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

This. The GP isnt going crazy for her

They are merely less critical and acknowledge her vocal talant a bit more

I think thats about it really for now. Gaga is still not what the average person bops to

Exactly.  Imo she needs to be on more talk shows rn.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived