💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga on SNL

chelobm

Featured Posts

KweenSupreme
15 minutes ago, Skrill said:

your profile pic made me almost cry because I miss BTW Gaga so much :(  I know it's immature and all but idec...

Aw! I love that era so much too. Her short bangs gave me LIFEEEEE. 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon
15 hours ago, KweenSupreme said:

Aw! I love that era so much too. Her short bangs gave me LIFEEEEE. 

yasss and the cheekbones and pale face yasssss

Darcklighter22

Thank you to the OP for posting videos that work for everyone but someone should send her team a message that they need to take the region lock off so it can gain more streams, all her other SNL stuff isn't region locked tbh. :oprah:

AndrewGr
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Thank you to the OP for posting videos that work for everyone but someone should send her team a message that they need to take the region lock off so it can gain more streams, all her other SNL stuff isn't region locked tbh. :oprah:

These things are not that simple, they don't just have to press a certain button, lol. There are copyright issues. 

Darcklighter22
12 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

These things are not that simple, they don't just have to press a certain button, lol. There are copyright issues. 

Oh I know there's a process behind it, just saying they should get the ball rolling into looking into it as I would think it would only benefit her if it were globally available. 

AndrewGr
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

Oh I know there's a process behind it, just saying they should get the ball rolling into looking into it as I would think it would only benefit her if it were globally available. 

Yes, but I mean maybe it's SNL issue and they can do nothing about it. There is a reason why the Oscars and Grammys performances aren't officially uploaded. But I think the SNL ones will be globally available eventually. 

Psychedelic

This A-YO performance made the song grow a lot more on me

Spoiler

not more than MR tho :stalkga:

Archived