💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonnas Rebel Heart Tour film to premiere on December 9th

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Today, Showtime Networks and Madonna have announced that her highly-anticipated concert film, MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR will premiere on December 9 at 9p.m. ET/PT on SHOWTIME, on-air, on demand and over the internet. MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR was shot around the world and features a collection of live and behind these scenes footage culminating in performances at the Sydney Olympic Park in March of this year. The film is co-directed by Danny B. Tull and Nathan Rissman, both of whom have worked extensively with Madonna on her feature films and tour movies.

Read more:
http://www.madonna.com/news/title/rebel-heart-tour-to-premiere-on-showtime-dec-9th

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really excited :giveup: but some sites are saying it's a documentary and other the full show so I'm confused 

The night sky tells all

Dramatica

Would the movie showcase her iconic fall at the Brit Awards

giphy.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

shoful

YESSSS IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Also. Happy 24th Birthday SEX!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

MasterOfPuppets

I'm so ready for that DVD :excited2: I went to the show in cologne and she really blew me away that night what a performer :golfclap:

this DVD is very well edited and deserves the show is incredible, you may madonna this not making major changes to the design stage of his last tours but makes a great completely different from the previous show. she is the queen :wub:

Ciccone Madonna

Billboard 2016 woman of the year, commonly known as Eternal Queen of Pop by academics of the western world will premier her critically and commercialy acclaimed Rebel Heart Tour in film form DECEMBER 9TH on SHOWTIME.

Luke78619

Is this the same album from when she got yanked down some stairs because of her cape? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Haroon

YAAAAAAAAAY :woot: An absolutely stunning tour and a video that I'm gonna be watching time and time again :excited2: 

7 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Is this the same album from when she got yanked down some stairs because of her cape? 

pls show grandma some respect, no ageism in this thread thank you.

Archived