💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Straight Friends Love Joanne

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

I made all my straight female friends listen. My one friend, who used to HATE Gaga, just called me crying after finishing the album saying, "It's like she knew exactly where I am in life and told me exactly what I needed to hear." They're all saying it's golden, and they wish all of her albums "had this Fleetwood Mac vibe."

Dramatica

Oh no not these threads again :neyde:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

PerfectGypsy

Aw that's awesome! Do you mind me asking what gender/sexuality you are, and approx how old your friends are who liked it?

PrinceGaga

Yaaas straight females get em gags. It's good she's reaching towards more women since there are songs on the album that day to lift each other up. She's a good role model so I'm not surprised this is happening

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

called me crying after finishing the album saying, "It's like she knew exactly where I am in life and told me exactly what I needed to hear."

74224155362143979739.gif

JaneTheC

And my friend, Kim Jong Un, said Joanne is liT and that he's officially making North Korea a stan

74224155362143979739.gif

What About Us

I had my grandmother listening to this and she told me she absolutely loved it and she doesn't even like Gaga. đŸ˜©

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

DeleteMyAccount

Yes, Fleetwood Mac was in my mind during Joanne (song). The song reminded me of Never Going Back Again. Especially the last part of Joanne.

Archived