💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Brown Eyes written by Lou Reed for Bowie?

James19709

Featured Posts

James19709

I read this on Gagapedia, and then there's a quote from Gaga saying she wrote it a long time ago... Did she lie?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfficial

i just got chills????? 

bbQ3_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

EDIT: is that even Bowie's voice? :oprah:

exorcise my mind

She slightly altered some wording so technically I guess she had a (super small :emma:) part in writing it? :laughga:

Just now, toewsy said:

She slightly altered some wording so technically I guess she had a (super small :emma:) part in writing it? :laughga:

well she did change it a lit bit and made ir more bluesy, but if this is true im actually shocked

James19709
2 minutes ago, toewsy said:

It says she bought the copyright, the writing credits are just "Lady Gaga & Rob Fusari" and she said this about it: "I wrote that song a long time ago and I had never had my heart broken like I had when I wrote that record. That was one of those 3 AM, crying in my apartment at the piano… one foot on the bed and one foot on the floor.”.......................

kevinthesheep

Wtf. I've never heard this version and I love Bowie & especially Lou reed.............what is going on :oprah:

is it actually him?

Fingerella
Just now, james19709 said:

...What kind of dumb post is that? lol

the one that doesnt involve math

Anastasia
15 minutes ago, james19709 said:

I read this on Gagapedia, and then there's a quote from Gaga saying she wrote it a long time ago... Did she lie?

:wtfga: Mindblown....

EDIT: It doesn't sound like Bowie to me??

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Archived