đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga not doing promo because of a nose job?

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump

Okay this is not shade. Every topic someone mentions that she's gotten a nose job or they miss her old nose. Personally I think the Joanne cover is photoshopped. So what is everyone talking about? I even heard some people saying she's keeping out of the public eye and wearing low hats and sunglasses because she's gotten a nose job. What is going through your minds? I need some SERIOUS before and after pics... Cus right now I'm just not seeing iT.

Ma ma pa pa pa

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

Her nose does seem smaller:lana:

But should we really care?

Also, it reminds me of this-----

Haters: Gaga has a huge nose and is ugly. 

Gaga gets plastic surgery. 

Haters: OMG shes such a hypocrite. What happened with you being Born This Way:neyde:

donutellha

her nose is a ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

This would be... I think, her 253rd nose job if she had a nose job every time monsters accused her of having one.

1) I feel like every other 6 months someone accuses Gaga of getting a nosejob when all she does in contouring :saladga: You are all floppy make-up enthusiasts :saladga: 

2) She uses sunglasses and hats because she has Lupus

3) Why would she get a nosejob now instead of when she went to oblivion for months??

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Delusional Aura

Three years and now when she's about to release an album she decides to change her nose :oprah:.  This gaga is :saladga:

Emigrante
1 minute ago, Red said:

2) She uses sunglasses and hats because she has Lupus

So does she have this lupus finally or it was Tara who had lupus. I'm confused. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Sylvanas

Every two weeks this website has a meltdown because a pic comes out where Gaga's nose looks different. And literally afterwords we will get a picture where her nose is literally the same nose she's always had.

The latest example?

And oh, look. It was nothing.

CrVdLf1UAAEsEed.jpg

2qc1lhi.jpg

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived