💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Old Songs & New songs Live?

ElectricHaus

Featured Posts

On 8/10/2016 at 3:11 PM, Miracle said:

Dancin' In Circles, Diamond Heart  and John Wayne could have choreographies. Not sure about the other tracks.

VersaceKing

If Dancin' In Circles is performed then Alejandro will as well. These songs both fit together.

MarryTheKnight

idk but I'm interested to see how she structures this tour 

i could see her doing it like Marina and the Diamonds 

like Marina divided her tour into 3 sets, divided by each era

so like for Gaga it would be TF/ TFM, BTW + Applause (lol sry ARTPOP), and then Joanne 

I just hope she doesn't make 1:30 live versions of her songs during the show, it's so annoying :saladga:, I prefer to listen one song in full than two songs cut by half...

Dream tour? It'd include cuts like BDR and Summerboy folk-ified, as well as Speechless, Teeth, BTW, Americano, You and I, Electric Chapel, and MANiCURE cut and spliced with the Ronson sound (these specific songs would serve as interludes or hybrids of one another, though, with the majority of the focus being on new material). She would definitely play the entirety of Joanne, but I could see her performing an unreleased song from the #Jeauxanne sessions once at every show to keep it interesting. Overall, Gaga would focus on songs that blend well with one another, instead of just the hits. Songs like MANiCURE and A-YO will feature choreography, the majority of songs however would have Gaga on stage alone, but with a band; some fashion installations but very little focus would be on the fashion, unlike previous tours, and instead there'd be a minimalist theme throughout. The back-bone of the tour might feature a mythical incarnation of Joanne a bluesy songstress, on a journey similar to that of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, but through America's past and present and future. Guest-stars would include rock legends and key features from the album (Florence, John Misty, Mark, Homme, etc).

This is absolutely not what we will get, but I can dream can I not?

❀ x ❀

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually excited because since Joanne is such a short album, I think we will maybe get some unexpected older songs on the setlist. atleast I hope so, it's time for her to do some fun unexpected throwbacks a la roseland ballroom but during the whole tour. 

If John Wayne live @ at the dive bar was an indication of anything, I think we will defo have choreo on the songs.

16 hours ago, shmal96 said:

I really hope more from ARTPOP than just Applause tho

I can imagine with the sound of Joanne, she won't include any other ARTPOP songs other than Applause unless she manages to remix or strip them down. 

Hopefully she ditches Telephone on this tour, I have never cared for it. 

Archived