💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop the Gaga Hate!

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

Why is it that Gaga out of all the people is hated on so much?

Starting from some musicians who she looks up to and ending with the GP.

She never harmed anyone and she is probably the nicest person I know. Yet, everything she does gets criticized to death, she gets insulted and her talent is not recognized. She gets hated on for being different. 

I'm so sick of this hate. It makes me cry. Why can't everybody just don't listen to her music if they don't like it, why the need to go post something mean on her Insta or Twitter if you don't like her. If Gaga wouldn't be famous this would be called bullying.

Stop this crap. She is a f°cking human being, god damn it. 

Lowkey "leave Britney alone" teas, but the hate is getting out of control like it did in 2011. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VANTABLACK

They'll appreciate her when she's dead . That's sad but the truth . That happens with all the legends . Look how many people hated MJ

The Surrealist
Just now, VANTABLACK said:

They'll appreciate her when she's dead . That's sad but the truth . That happens with all the legends . Look how many people hated MJ

And yet there are still people who hate on MJ.

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, M D N A said:

It's sad that this kind of thread is needed on her own fansite :emma: 

Well that's because Gaga is over. Katy will save pop t b f h and I can't wait. Gaga's promo is shite. Superbowl? Gimme a break. Katy's team is flawless. Gaga better take notes from Katy's pop song recipe.

:neyde:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

People who spend time actively hating her need to step back and look at themselves 

The Surrealist
Just now, neptugne said:

People who spend time actively hating her need to step back and look at themselves 

Right? People spend their time hating on someone when they could spend their time helping other people.

RAMROD

True. Someone need to go to the next presidential debate with a sign written "STOP HATING GAGA! JOANNE 21 OCT 2016" on it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss

I don't care much about what GP thinks about her.but it makes me a bit sad when I visit her fan forum and all i see is people complaining about her flopping on the charts,how her career is over,which is far from the truth.

Every little thing she does or says is scrutinize to death.That "Gaga is a bit sexist" thread is the recent example.:S

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

how her career is over

Gaga is over every era. When will poor others? :diane:

Queen of being over since 2011

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

zerojk

Thats because everything Gaga does gets much more attention than if (insert basic artist here) did the exact same thing

example:

—Ariana, Britney, or Nicki flops, no one gives a f*ck

—Gaga flops and "she's over" type of comments start to rain everywhere

maybe also because of the high expectations we learnt to have from her due to her biggest masterpieces in the past

yASSsss
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

Gaga is over every era. When will poor others? :diane:

Queen of being over since 2011

people really do love to see the decay of a blonde popstar :koons:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived